Peony Flowers TSV 05/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TSVs from Peony Flowers appear so regularly the Q needs to create a new acronym for them.

Not interested. The delivery dates are beyond ridiculous. After waiting nearly 4 weeks I cancelled an order.

she must send the items the cheapest way possible charging the highest amount possible

After the seriously dodgy orchids in the terrarium and the quite frankly appalling quality of the second drop of the previous TSV (the blueberries and eucalyptus) I think I'm going to knock my Peony habit on the head as this certainly doesn't entice me.

Doesn't appeal to me. I thought we might get some faux holly/greenery to complement our christmas decor but this isn't it. However, I'm usually wrong in my predictions that it won't sell and it will probably be gone by 11am.

CC

Not too fused with the ribbon and bow tied across the container.
Think Julie & Co should just stick to the faux flowers, delivered in a reasonable time frame, undamaged and have them looking as they should.

Julie make a lot of the packaging and gifting aspects - which clearly takes up at least half the cost and which will end up in the bin !!!!!

glad I cancelled the auto deliver on the orchid tsv if its that bad. I wanted the pussy willow drop

Mr EM would throw a supernova-wobbly if I bought any more faux flahs. Peony's hydrangeas are pretty good, but generally I found, 'Bloom' to be better. They always tempt me around Christmas, but I must resist!

I'm not kidding, if those "flowers" look that fake on screen with the frayed leaves, imagine when you get them home. I've never yet seen a stem of a flower with a shiny stem, but Peony think they're realistic, she might want to think again (you know what, that never gets old :mysmilie_17:)

Peony Your Favourite Flower, Berries & Foliage in a Pot with 4 Votives
Item Number: 708860
QVC Price £35.00
Todays Special Value Price £25.98
P&P £0.00

This beautiful faux floral collection from Peony comes in your choice of accent flowers, complete with winter berries and foliage all set into a metallic ceramic pot, accompanied by four glass votive candles in the fragrance Fresh Flowers. Presented in a Peony-branded maroon gift bag, this fabulous collection makes a wonderful gift for a loved one; simply pick their favourite flower and Peony will take care of the rest.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.708860

Thanks for the recommendations for Bloom, I had a look at their website, and if you register for their emails they give you 15% off your first order.
Have ordered myself a little Christmassy arrangement in a nice Portmeirion jug!

Latest posts

Back