Peony Flowers TSV 05/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bloom are good but have been pleased with those from Peony.Just Peony seem from comments to be a bit hit & miss especially when they are doing TSV quantity.There delivery is a bit suspect too, have had to chase an item & QVC are no help to what is happening.

Thanks for the recommendations for Bloom, I had a look at their website, and if you register for their emails they give you 15% off your first order.
Have ordered myself a little Christmassy arrangement in a nice Portmeirion jug!

Another thanks from me, I've just placed an order for Snowdrops in a planter, a Physalis wreath & a Hellebore stem. Being a member on here is like having a personal shopper, a couple of weeks ago I bought a light up duck following another website recommendation.

There is hardly anything Christmassy on the Peony website either, in fact not a lot on it at all. Thanks to a recommendation on here I ordered a tree from Blossom Hill Thursday afternoon and it was delivered this morning..Monday! haven't lit the tree yet but it looks good quality.

Last edited:
There is hardly anything Christmassy on the Peony website either, in fact not a lot on it at all. Thanks to a recommendation on here I ordered a tree from Blossom Hill Thursday afternoon and it was delivered this morning..Monday! haven't lit the tree yet but it looks good quality.

Hope your happy with the Blossom Hill tree
Which did you go for please?

peony look like they are concentrating on QVC stuff. I noticed there is hardly anything there.

Hope your happy with the Blossom Hill tree
Which did you go for please?

I chose the 5' Winter Birch twig in white and it looks good, can't wait to try it lit. Thanks for the link to the site DG, if it was you. I have been looking for this type of tree for ages, and they're either too expensive or too sparse. The bonus is that it can go outdoors as well. I meant to say Balsam Hill...and not Blossom Hill (& I don't even drink!!). I would definitely buy off them again so thanks for the recommendation.

Peony seems to have a TSV every five to six weeks. I think a contract with the Q must put enormous pressure on businesses & for some means a reduction in quality &/or supply issues. The short film of the pie man making his 'crammed to the crust' pastries irritates me as we all know the facts, including a supply commitment that was impossible to maintain.

the pies fiasco is greed if you know you just can't fulfil thousands of pies to one supplier then just DONT

I chose the 5' Winter Birch twig in white and it looks good, can't wait to try it lit. Thanks for the link to the site DG, if it was you. I have been looking for this type of tree for ages, and they're either too expensive or too sparse. The bonus is that it can go outdoors as well. I meant to say Balsam Hill...and not Blossom Hill (& I don't even drink!!). I would definitely buy off them again so thanks for the recommendation.

Brilliant do hope you like it when it’s up and working
We have the 2017 winter birch 5’ twig tree, don’t know if that’s yours or not.
Christmas 2016 we actually got it so used it for two Christmas’s and really delighted with it.

Brilliant do hope you like it when it’s up and working
We have the 2017 winter birch 5’ twig tree, don’t know if that’s yours or not.
Christmas 2016 we actually got it so used it for two Christmas’s and really delighted with it.

Yes, it is the same one and it is a reduced price. I unpacked it properly this morning and lit it, it's perfect and I couldn't be happier. Still use a full Xmas tree with decs etc. In the living room but this is an extra that can go anywhere. I wouldn't have found this so it's a big thanks to you and I hope you & your loved ones have a great Christmas XX

Yes, it is the same one and it is a reduced price. I unpacked it properly this morning and lit it, it's perfect and I couldn't be happier. Still use a full Xmas tree with decs etc. In the living room but this is an extra that can go anywhere. I wouldn't have found this so it's a big thanks to you and I hope you & your loved ones have a great Christmas XX

Thanks and you too.
We too have a traditional tree the twig I wanted for in the corner of the front bay window with having white lights outside above the window it looks nice.
It has a timer like the ones on Q were you put it on timer it stays on then goes off and comes back on the same time everyday.
But with us having lights about that we want coming on the same time we use the timer plugs.
So with this tree we use the same so have it on the on button, I have a feeling we wait first time for all the other lights on the timer plugs to come on and with this one press the on button then it just works on the timer plug after that.

peony TSV in place finally P1020533.jpg

****** hell, that looks like a seriously fancy hotel room, very impressed with the decor and the TSV looks gorgeous there!!!!

ahh thanks Tarketta I was moaning about the stress of having a room decorated a few months ago. the peony orchid looks nice.

ahh thanks Tarketta I was moaning about the stress of having a room decorated a few months ago. the peony orchid looks nice.

Well looks to me like the stress was all worth it as the room is stunning - love all the clean lines and the wallpaper, beautiful

Latest posts

Back