Peony Flowers TSV 05/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi everybody,

Update on the peony Hydrangea TSV 5th Of November, just had an ortonated call from QVC informing me not to worry
My order will be Fulfilled and delverly will commence In the week leading up to the 10th of December.
I am not sure whether I will bother. I haven’t had a call about a refund on the first payment yet.

Hi everybody,

Update on the peony Hydrangea TSV 5th Of November, just had an ortonated call from QVC informing me not to worry
My order will be Fulfilled and delverly will commence In the week leading up to the 10th of December.
I am not sure whether I will bother. I haven’t had a call about a refund on the first payment yet.

gosh thats a while away its like they are trying to keep hold of the money..

gosh thats a while away its like they are trying to keep hold of the money..

Nah, there's never, ever been an instance of QVC keeping hold of a customer's money in the entire history of the world.

:cheeky:

she's advertising for staff thats the issue. more than likely not paying much and you have to work jolly HARD

she's advertising for staff thats the issue. more than likely not paying much and you have to work jolly HARD

I wonder if it's like working in the 'Big House' during past centuries with Julie & her mother acting the lady bountiful roles. I once heard her say that even after years of success it was selling on the Q that was their big break, it may have been a break too far. If you think you know QVC Julie, you may want to think again.

you would have though the village she lives in would be happy to have the Peony enterprise on their doorstep. something must be wrong usually very low wages and jolly hard work fulfilling QVC orders. the hint is no postage costs so you can't claim it back

you would have though the village she lives in would be happy to have the Peony enterprise on their doorstep. something must be wrong usually very low wages and jolly hard work fulfilling QVC orders. the hint is no postage costs so you can't claim it back

I know that the Duchess of Cambridge's parents get criticised by some. However, they also run a business in a rural area, employ local people who are obviously loyal to them & their company. I have a friend who lives in the next village who says that they are well liked & fantastic people to work for.

That's exactly what I thought, Boffy. I clocked this at the time of the tsv - not that I'm cynical, you understand...

Latest posts

Back