Dyson Airwrap Styler

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's a HUGE amount of money to pay for curls, waves & smooth hair. I can understand people buying the hair dryer for all the family to use, especially if you have a number of children with substantial hair; my girls & I are lucky to have lots of thick hair but that also means a fair amount of time drying it, time that could be better spent in my opinion. I'm still thinking about buying the Remington Air3D but I won't give Mr Dyson any of my pension & knowing how much of the land in the UK he's buying he doesn't need it!

Imagine going to the bank and when they ask you why do you want to remortgage, is it for home improvements? a car? a luxury holiday? you say no, it’s for a for a Dyson product.

Dyson Airwrap coming to Q 1st November (there is a dyson TSV on the 3rd!!) but there is 3 models

Volume & Shape £399.99
Smooth & Control £399.99
Complete £449.99

That is Dyson prices, Q have not confirmed what price they will be selling at but they have said it will be on Easy Pay.

They’ve been saying how easy the Dyson Hairdryer is to create curls so how will they market this one on QVC I wonder. As far as I can tell the only difference between this and a forty pound curling tong is it whooshes the piece of hair around the barrel, so you don’t need to manually wrap it around, obviously aimed at the same people who haven’t got a spare fifteen minutes extra in their day to dry their hair with a thirty pound hairdryer.

That well-worn expression "This is a considered purchase" will preface how amazing the results will be. We will be told that there has never been anything able to create curls & waves in the way this styler can, unless, of course, it was the ones we could get using the Supersonic & a round brush!

Of course, gullible fools will be buying it in their droves.

Those prices are beyond a joke.

They’ve been saying how easy the Dyson Hairdryer is to create curls so how will they market this one on QVC I wonder. As far as I can tell the only difference between this and a forty pound curling tong is it whooshes the piece of hair around the barrel, so you don’t need to manually wrap it around, obviously aimed at the same people who haven’t got a spare fifteen minutes extra in their day to dry their hair with a thirty pound hairdryer.

Snap, almost word for word what I wrote. I'm going to have to see the launch of this, it'll be interesting seeing them find something new to tell us.

That woman who was on the news today who spends £4000 per DAY in Harrods could buy one for every room in her £15 million pound London mansion, and even some for her £30 million pound jet airliner.

How the other half live!

That woman who was on the news today who spends £4000 per DAY in Harrods could buy one for every room in her £15 million pound London mansion, and even some for her £30 million pound jet airliner.

How the other half live!

Oh did you see me?! :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back