Dyson Airwrap Styler

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snap, almost word for word what I wrote. I'm going to have to see the launch of this, it'll be interesting seeing them find something new to tell us.

It's true though isn't it T, why fork out another £450 if the £300 machine does the exact same job. :mysmilie_3:

It's true though isn't it T, why fork out another £450 if the £300 machine does the exact same job. :mysmilie_3:

Absolutely, I'll definitely watch to see the sales pitch. As for the price even on 'maximum' easy pay it's a stretch & still paying out £100+ in January & February will be a pest. I suspect many will be bought & used in the run up to Christmas, then returned before 25th January return deadline.

Absolutely, I'll definitely watch to see the sales pitch. As for the price even on 'maximum' easy pay it's a stretch & still paying out £100+ in January & February will be a pest. I suspect many will be bought & used in the run up to Christmas, then returned before 25th January return deadline.

Yes I agree, should imagine there'll be a lot of returns because people will have ten weeks to see if they really want to keep it now as opposed to the usual four.

It reminds me of a video I saw (you tube probably) of a dad using a vacuum nozzle to put his daughter's hair into a ponytail! That said I'm sure it'll sell.

I know that a lot of people rave on about the Dyson hairdryer but, although I can afford to buy one and the Airwrap, I have no intention of purchasing either. The combined price is more than my annual fuel bills. I will stick to using my £10 hairdryer from Boots, which I use on a cool setting and as for curls - I don't want those.

Again, I'll be in the minority but I think that all the Dyson products are over priced.

And the thought of Abbie being on screen all the time with the Airwrap, after she's been on for what seems to be a daily basis with the hairdryer, I won't be watching QVC.

I know that a lot of people rave on about the Dyson hairdryer but, although I can afford to buy one and the Airwrap, I have no intention of purchasing either. The combined price is more than my annual fuel bills. I will stick to using my £10 hairdryer from Boots, which I use on a cool setting and as for curls - I don't want those.

Again, I'll be in the minority but I think that all the Dyson products are over priced.

And the thought of Abbie being on screen all the time with the Airwrap, after she's been on for what seems to be a daily basis with the hairdryer, I won't be watching QVC.

I'm the same Toril, I don't think the whole Dyson thing is ridiculous out of jealousy, because like you I'm fortunate enough to be able to afford to buy them, I just think it's a ridiculous selling point that a £300 hairdryer will save you a whopping fifteen minutes drying your hair, wow! a whole fifteen minutes. I'd rather put the money in the grandkiddies bank account and wash my hair fifiteen minutes earlier.

OMG, it's a Dyson Sir James the man that closed his UK factories because of the employee rights too strong in the UK. Oh, but let us not forget it costs so much less to employ workers and make in the far east.

Does a happy dance. I was so worried about what I could give the bin men for Xmas they all have the hairdryer. :mysmilie_19:

:mysmilie_14:

Capitalism.[/

My neighbour was a Dyson 'designer'. She left, but said she was 'keeping her connections'

Wish I'd bothered to attend her wedding now.

That woman who was on the news today who spends £4000 per DAY in Harrods could buy one for every room in her £15 million pound London mansion, and even some for her £30 million pound jet airliner.

How the other half live!

Fake news/lady offering to do a story for 'publicity'

Last edited by a moderator:
DM reviews, “ And it’s quicker. Conventional tongs take around an hour to curl my hair but we did this in about 20 minutes.”. We? Then it’s not a true reflection of time efficiency is it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...-worth-450-Five-women-test-mixed-results.html

I've just read this article & two things stood out - "My whole head took just 15 minutes to curl and they were still bouncy an hour later" & the fact that one woman uses enough product with her rollers to keep her curls in all week! Personally I'd expect curls to last far longer than an hour after spending that amount of money &, as someone who washes her hair daily, the idea of a style lasting several days makes my head itch.

Luckily neither apply to me as I’ve very short hair but even if it was a fiver I couldn’t give it houseroom if it meant having to listen to the god awful Abbi.

I assume she will be on every five minutes curled up like Shirley Temple

I read the article too but not all the testers thought they were any good and I think just about all of them said not at THAT price, thank you!

Luckily neither apply to me as I’ve very short hair but even if it was a fiver I couldn’t give it houseroom if it meant having to listen to the god awful Abbi.

I assume she will be on every five minutes curled up like Shirley Temple
:mysmilie_520: Shirley wouldn't copy so this is my alternative image of Ms Horne.

Ye gods woman on QVC Facebook a loyal customer no less. Complaining that QVC US have this first also over 12 easy payments! It has been pointed out by others that she can buy directly from Dyson UK and over 12 months. Also, the credit laws in the UK mean only 4 easy pays allowed without a full credit check and it is regarded as a credit agreement with added interest.

I have spent a lifetime trying to straighten my appalling hair so a curling stick is the very last thing I would need. However, I send a challenge to Mr Dyson. If you can invent a gadget that will straighten wild, curly, frizzy hair without using 300 degree heat and not take half a day to do it, if the said style will stay looking great even after sun/wind/rain/mist/damp/dog walk and not just look good indoors, then I might be your first customer. I might even pay your prices. Alternatively I could cut all the offending hair off my head and buy a wig (I think QVC sell them lol).

CC

Latest posts

Back