Dyson Airwrap Styler - Page 4

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I’m still in shock at the price!!!!...

Then the realisation of a further 2-3 years of this promotion

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    DM reviews, “ And it’s quicker. Conventional tongs take around an hour to curl my hair but we did this in about 20 minutes.”. We? Then it’s not a true reflection of time efficiency is it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...d-results.html
    Likes shopperholic , Twilight , donna255 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

OMG, it's a Dyson Sir James the man that closed his UK factories because of the employee rights too strong in the UK. Oh, but let us not forget it costs so much less to employ workers and make in the far east.
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    Does a happy dance. I was so worried about what I could give the bin men for Xmas they all have the hairdryer.

[QUOTE=Twilight;930771]Capitalism.[/

My neighbour was a Dyson 'designer'. She left, but said she was 'keeping her connections'

Wish I'd bothered to attend her wedding now.

Quote Originally Posted by stratobuddy View Post
    That woman who was on the news today who spends £4000 per DAY in Harrods could buy one for every room in her £15 million pound London mansion, and even some for her £30 million pound jet airliner.

How the other half live!

Fake news/lady offering to do a story for 'publicity'
    Last edited by Sazza; 13-10-2018 at 09:23 AM.
    Likes donna255 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Loveinamist View Post
    DM reviews, “ And it’s quicker. Conventional tongs take around an hour to curl my hair but we did this in about 20 minutes.”. We? Then it’s not a true reflection of time efficiency is it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...d-results.html
    I've just read this article & two things stood out - "My whole head took just 15 minutes to curl and they were still bouncy an hour later" & the fact that one woman uses enough product with her rollers to keep her curls in all week! Personally I'd expect curls to last far longer than an hour after spending that amount of money &, as someone who washes her hair daily, the idea of a style lasting several days makes my head itch.

Post Thanks / Like

Luckily neither apply to me as I’ve very short hair but even if it was a fiver I couldn’t give it houseroom if it meant having to listen to the god awful Abbi.

I assume she will be on every five minutes curled up like Shirley Temple

Post Thanks / Like

I read the article too but not all the testers thought they were any good and I think just about all of them said not at THAT price, thank you!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loveallthingsitalian View Post
    Luckily neither apply to me as Iíve very short hair but even if it was a fiver I couldnít give it houseroom if it meant having to listen to the god awful Abbi.

I assume she will be on every five minutes curled up like Shirley Temple
    Shirley wouldn't copy so this is my alternative image of Ms Horne.
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Ye gods woman on QVC Facebook a loyal customer no less. Complaining that QVC US have this first also over 12 easy payments! It has been pointed out by others that she can buy directly from Dyson UK and over 12 months. Also, the credit laws in the UK mean only 4 easy pays allowed without a full credit check and it is regarded as a credit agreement with added interest.
    Likes Twilight , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

I have spent a lifetime trying to straighten my appalling hair so a curling stick is the very last thing I would need. However, I send a challenge to Mr Dyson. If you can invent a gadget that will straighten wild, curly, frizzy hair without using 300 degree heat and not take half a day to do it, if the said style will stay looking great even after sun/wind/rain/mist/damp/dog walk and not just look good indoors, then I might be your first customer. I might even pay your prices. Alternatively I could cut all the offending hair off my head and buy a wig (I think QVC sell them lol).

CC
    Likes Sazza , Loveinamist liked this post