Dyson Airwrap Styler

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh heck never posted the video
:mysmilie_50::blush: sorry

https://www.qvcuk.com/.product.402427.html?sc=PRODFEED

Debbie does her demo from 16.00 if you do manage to the end she does actually get a piece much better but sticks her mitts in it to pull out the curl
Would love it my new favourite Q customer Pat would take this to Facebook that would be fun :mysmilie_11:

Thank you that was brilliant! About time the bossy so and so never got her own way when trying to play producer/director. :mysmilie_15:

I bet QVC wish they could control Trustpilot reviews, they're now one star, bad in other words. https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.qvcuk.com Probably why you've never heard Chuntley mention it.

Many shocking reviews but you`ll still find the diehards who`ll continue shopping with them or will hear no wrong against them or who`ll live, eat and breathe them. Many of the reviews say exactly the same things so it isn`t just one or two people who are unhappy and you`d think Q would want to take valid criticism on board and want to move into the 21st Century.

I loved it when she kept fingering the piece of hair to try to stick it to the styler just like wrapping hair into a brush

:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::emo:

Did it stick Debs heck no
:mysmilie_859:

Many shocking reviews but you`ll still find the diehards who`ll continue shopping with them or will hear no wrong against them or who`ll live, eat and breathe them. Many of the reviews say exactly the same things so it isn`t just one or two people who are unhappy and you`d think Q would want to take valid criticism on board and want to move into the 21st Century.

That’s so true, the diehards won’t let QVC go down without a fight, and when they fight they’re so old fashioned they’ll be using Muskets.

Coughs. On a private Facebook group, a woman was excited about this. I pointed out Mr.Wonderful Dyson, closed his UK factories because he did not like UK workers' rights moved to manufacture in the far east as it was cheaper labour force and more profit.

She replied F*ck you now you have put me off buying it!:mysmilie_19:

Wish I'd seen it too, Ms Flint is too up her own backside to listen to anyone, she thinks she's the boss. I've never once seen her, ever, say "please" or "thank you" when she barks her orders at the guests and models.
You're spot on Shopps, what a bumptious woman she is.

Abbey who was flogging an expensive electric bike and said you could go to the pub on it and drink so you did not have to worry about driving a car home:mysmilie_3:

Abbey who was flogging an expensive electric bike and said you could go to the pub on it and drink so you did not have to worry about driving a car home:mysmilie_3:

So obviously, getting wrapped round a tree and endangering other motorists on the way home because you're drunk doesn't really matter then, just because you're on a bike? I don't drink but ok, I'll pass it on......cheers! :mysmilie_3:

If you were interested in buying this , then boots is £399 and you currently get £75.96 back in points

Latest posts

Back