Bareminerals TSV 15/12/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's the same collection we had in Germany as aa Christma TSV some weeks ago.

Have to ask, has anyone had any issues with the original foundation shades changing? I've been medium beige for as long as I can remember and finally got to the foundation from last year's TSV (the one with the red lippy and lip liner) and the foundation is sooooo dark. Hoping it's just a one off as BM original foundation in medium beige is one of my staples!

I think the shades may have changed, I am a tan nuetral but the one I received in September for a present also seems dark.

Thank goodness I am not tempted by this as I am a sucker for BM.Don’t use the original foundation now & not in the market for highlighters/shading colours etc.Just waiting for the LE TSV now.

Have to ask, has anyone had any issues with the original foundation shades changing? I've been medium beige for as long as I can remember and finally got to the foundation from last year's TSV (the one with the red lippy and lip liner) and the foundation is sooooo dark. Hoping it's just a one off as BM original foundation in medium beige is one of my staples!
BM have added more colours and that means existing shades have changed, e.g. I was fairly light, but it turned out since the additions, it is too yellow (warm) for me. Fair ivory is a much better fit now.

I've always used fairly light original but decided I wanted it less shiny so tried fairly light in matte and was shocked at the difference. Fairly light matte is what I'd expect the medium shade to be, the difference between the two "fairly light" was unbelievable.

I think the shades may have changed, I am a tan nuetral but the one I received in September for a present also seems dark.

This is going to be a right pita. I wonder if they'll fess up that they've fiddled with the cols. Be interested to see how the shade pictures change.....Oh, & the reviews...

I've always used fairly light original but decided I wanted it less shiny so tried fairly light in matte and was shocked at the difference. Fairly light matte is what I'd expect the medium shade to be, the difference between the two "fairly light" was unbelievable.

Did the matte look nice, shopper? I always wondered if the matte would be really dry looking, & show every flaw/line etc?

This is going to be a right pita. I wonder if they'll fess up that they've fiddled with the cols. Be interested to see how the shade pictures change.....Oh, & the reviews...
At least here in Germany, they didn't change the pictures, but the subtitles, e.g., the fairly light is also for "golden" undertones...

Did the matte look nice, shopper? I always wondered if the matte would be really dry looking, & show every flaw/line etc?

Yes it did seem a bit flat and dry, nothing at all like the original "fairly light" colour, the matte was about two shades, or more, darker.

Bareminerals 6 Piece Moonlit Magic Make-Up Gift Collection
Item Number: 235377
QVC Price £68.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.99
P&P £4.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £13.33

This Holiday Make-Up Gift Collection from Bareminerals has been created just for the festive season and includes a NEW Twilight Radiance Highlighter palette in three great shimmering shades, the Moonlit Magic Original Foundation and Beautiful Finish Brush set in a limited edition design, plus three luxurious Moxie Lipglosses. Gift to any beauty fan in your life or take your own make-up to new heights, with this fabulous beauty collection that will have you set for the festive season and beyond.

*A great saving: If you were to buy these items individually, directly from Bareminerals you’d pay £134. So to get this six-piece collection for our Today's Special Value price of just £39.99, plus P&P, is a fantastic saving of £89.07.

Award-winning foundation - containing SPF15 to help provide UVA and UVB protection, Original Foundation is one of Bareminerals most-loved products. It has a silky texture that looks like a powder but feels like a cream and beautifully buffs on to your skin, helping you to achieve flawless coverage for up to eight hours.

For the playful - with a trio of highlighters and a trio of lipglosses to play with in this fantastic collection, it's easy to create a star-lit glow that works especially for you. Simply choose your favourite colour for day and a different one for night out glam.

Ready for Christmas gifting - presented in two separate gift boxes, including in a limited edition holiday design, the Holiday Make-Up Gift Collection is ideal for gifting. You could even keep an element for yourself and gift the other!

Contains:

1 x NEW Twilight Radiance Highlighter Palette (4.8g) - a festive, limited edition palette of three buttery-smooth, gel-to-cream highlighters that glide on seamlessly to create an ethereal glow. In sheer, buildable shades of Gold Obsession (gold), Luminous Glow (coral) and Luminous Bronze (pink) that will complement any skin tone
1 x Moonlit Magic Original Foundation SPF 15 (8g) - mineral foundation that works to give you the appearance of a natural-looking, luminous complexion, without drying out your skin. Its silky texture looks like a powder but feels like a cream and beautifully buffs on to your skin resulting in flawless coverage for up to eight hours. In your choice of Fairly Light, Light, Medium Tan, Medium Beige, Golden Dark or Medium
1 x Beautiful Finish Brush - for use with the Original Foundation. A luxuriously soft foundation brush with a unique convex centre and waved synthetic fibres. Designed to hold powder more effectively and deposit more product onto the skin with less effort
3 x Moxie Plumping Lipgloss (4.5ml) - in Charmer (soft creamy pink), Karat (glistening gold) and Daredevil (sparkling blackberry). Formulated to hydrate and smooth lips and leave them looking fuller and more voluptuous. Each contains naturally derived peptides and is infused with shea, avocado and Murumuru butters
2 x gift boxes

How to use:
Cosmin Glow Highlighter Palette:

Wear individually or blend for a custom sheen
Apply highlighter to the high points of your face where the sun would naturally hit

Original Foundation:

Swirl a small amount of foundation into the lid with the Beautiful Finish Brush until the product is tucked into the bristles
Tap off excess, loose powder foundation should not be visible on the outside of the brush
Buff the mineral make-up onto your skin in a swirling, circular motion, starting on the outside of your face near your cheekbones
Then, buff around your face, working your way to the forehead, cheeks, and nose until you are satisfied with the coverage

Moxie Plumping Lipgloss:

Wear lipgloss alone for a sheer-to-medium wash of colour and a high shine finish
Layer over lipstick or lipliner for fuller colour coverage

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235377

Latest posts

Back