Bareminerals TSV 15/12/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Was trying to do a ml for ml for this kit, however cannot balance back to the £134 stated as value.
On BM website the Twilight Radiance highlighter palette is £30, the Moonlit magic original foundation comes with the beautiful finish brush at £39, (although the brush can be purchased at £26, cannot find the foundation without it), the Moxie plumping lipglosses are £17 each so I can only get to £120 not £134. Getting a tad frustrated.

I was looking forward to this one... disappointing there is not a couple more shade choices
Think I’ll give a miss now.. can buy the 6 pallette on High street

as far as i can see elsewhere this foundation only comes in 3 shades as its a special one for christmas so for Q to have 6 shades means they have got BM to make them 3 special shades but there is usually more shades

Yes very annoying I am Medium beige but worried about getting the wrong shade now. Don't need it but want the cream highlighters.

Yes, I wanted those & the brush. Seems a bit daft to only do a few shades, SCW reckoned only usually three!

Yes very annoying I am Medium beige but worried about getting the wrong shade now. Don't need it but want the cream highlighters.

Ditto, after my most recent Medium Beige made me look like I had a five o'clock shadow over my whole face, I'm out - thing is though, looking at all the new shades they've introduced, there doesn't seem to be one for my light/medium/neutral skintone anymore, Medium Beige was always perfect before.

The 3 highlighter is available at John Lewis £27 ... if anyone just interested in that .
The 6 highlighter pallette available at other outlets & no doubt few discounts & sales on over the weekend & next 2 weeks

Was trying to do a ml for ml for this kit, however cannot balance back to the £134 stated as value.
On BM website the Twilight Radiance highlighter palette is £30, the Moonlit magic original foundation comes with the beautiful finish brush at £39, (although the brush can be purchased at £26, cannot find the foundation without it), the Moxie plumping lipglosses are £17 each so I can only get to £120 not £134. Getting a tad frustrated.

Just watched the presentation and Debbie stated the foundation and brush are worth £53, so using that figure, ml for ml

Twilight radiance highlighter palette Worth £30 cost £10.07
Moonlit magic original foundation and brush Worth £53 cost £17.77
3 Moxie plumping lip gloss Worth £51 cost £17.10 (£5.70 each).
Total Worth £134 total cost incl p&p £44.94
Each item approx a third of the price with p&p included in calculations.

Latest posts

Back