Mascara

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Definitely not too old! I still wear eye make up every day, my pale eyes & puny lashes disappear otherwise.
Of the Q ones I really like th Tarte ones, the one in this weekend’s TSV is a good one. From Boots etc I love Max Factor 2000 Calorie one, been using it for years. A good colour is the Brown/Black, a bit more oomph than brown but still softer than black. Think Revlon on do that colour too, they do in their liner pencil. I wouldn’t bother with any of the Boots No7 ones personally

I've never liked black mascara, I'm too pale for it. I buy M&S Autograph mascara as they do brown.

Benefit Mascara is good, I am liking the BaD Gal at the moment. Benefit website has 20% off today and free delivery.

I like Doll 10 GlamLash mascara, then Revitalash and the last of the good ones for me is Laura Geller.

The Laura Geller make up woman said not to ever use brown mascara because it's got red dye in it and will, therefore, make your eye-whites take on a red tinge.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat????!!!!!

Is this staining of the white permanent???? :mysmilie_13:

PMSL!!! Never happened to me, well the whites of my eyes are very white! I love burgundy mascara not purple but true burgundy which is red/brown.

Me too. I suggested it at the top of this thread with my other suggestions. I describe that colour as aubergine ....

I’ve never been good with make up and particularly envious of those who can do lovely eyes.

Mascara is the only thing I always use but panda eyes have been a big problem. Benefit was great but I couldn’t remove the bliddy stuff and as I have ultra sensitive skin particularly around the cheek bones so 99.999% of removers caused mega problems for me.

Donna recommended Blinc and I’ve used it ever since. It does take a bit of getting used to (I find a clean old mascara brush helps any declogging) never has panda eyes and best of all it comes off with plain tap water. It’s basically tubes so when taking off it looks as if your lashes are coming out but they aren’t!

Q did it for a while but I just buy on line when I need it.

If you get tired of Blinc (I used it years ago but I loathed the brush), there are now lots of rival tubing mascaras out there. I like Eyeko's mascaras (but not the Skinny - again, I hate the brush) for evenings, Fibrewig for special occasions and DHC for every day (I get it from Escentual.com on one of their 25% off promos). The DHC is a small tube with a small brush but this makes it precise.

I have a list somewhere with all the tubing mascaras. I'll dig it out and post back.

I like Doll 10 GlamLash mascara, then Revitalash and the last of the good ones for me is Laura Geller.

I correct myself, the Doll 10 is called EffortLash and the LG is GlamLash. The Doll 10 has been my favourite since I got it in a TSV.

If I'm planning a holiday I'll get my lashes dyed and don't bother with mascara, but that has a big impact because my natural lash colour is pale-to-invisible! (Coloursport and Eyelure do home dying kits too)

Latest posts

Back