Aurora Jewellery Gifts TSV 08/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Aurora Swarovski Crystal Friendship Bracelet & Watch Set TSV 08/11/18 QVC Price £80 + £4.95 post (TSV PRICE WILL BE LOWER)
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.338561

Light Peach
Crystal
Golden Shadow
Light Sapphire
Crystal Aurora Borealis
Silver Night

This stunning jewellery set from Aurora features an elegant watch and bracelet, both encrusted in glittering Swarovski crystals. In a choice of three beautiful finishes and six crystal colours and all packaged in an Aurora gift box, this sparkling duo would make the most wonderful present for the festive season.

Choose your look - if you like classic, versatile hues, opt for Crystal, Silver Night or Golden Shadow, or if you prefer bold, luxe shades to enhance your look, choose between Light Peach, Light Sapphire, or Crystal Aurora Borealis.

Find your fit - both the watch and bracelet are fully adjustable, making this duo the perfect option as sizing simply won’t be an issue for you or your lucky loved ones.

Wear it your way - wear each piece alone, stacked together or even paired with your favourite Aurora watches and bracelets for an on-trend layered look.

Watch features Japanese movement
Polished, plated base metal and Swarovski crystals
Adjustable slider toggle fastenings
Adjustable circumferences: 11.5cm - 20cm (4.5” - 7.9”)

Colour options:

Light Peach
Crystal
Golden Shadow
Light Sapphire
Crystal Aurora Borealis
Silver Night

All measurements are approximate
View attachment 16447

I like the Aurora range and have several watches already. I must not be tempted, I must not be tempted. Ok, I'm tempted.

I like the Aurora range and have several watches already. I must not be tempted, I must not be tempted. Ok, I'm tempted.

How do you find the quality, Anna? Are they made in China?

I never understand the 'crystal' thing - ie if it's just polished glass......

Oh Bum,. these look quite nice......Off to look at the aurora other stuff. bum bum bum

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you find the quality, Anna? Are they made in China?

I never understand the 'crystal' thing - ie if it's just polished glass......

Oh Bum,. these look quite nice......Off to look at the aurora other stuff. bum bum bum

I have found the quality to be very good. The crystals do shine. The cord is flexible and so it is very easy to fix the watch how you want onto your wrist, unlike the Lola Rose watches I have where I find the cord makes it quite hard to put the watch on and does not fall nicely but remains stiff.

I am not sure where it is made.

They come in a lovely box with a pouch inside too. Hope that helps.

I have found the quality to be very good. The crystals do shine. The cord is flexible and so it is very easy to fix the watch how you want onto your wrist, unlike the Lola Rose watches I have where I find the cord makes it quite hard to put the watch on and does not fall nicely but remains stiff.

I am not sure where it is made.

They come in a lovely box with a pouch inside too. Hope that helps.

Yes it does, thanks. Do the stones fall out, & are you able to see what the metal is made of. Just thinking of alergies & that vile metal smell.....

Yes it does, thanks. Do the stones fall out, & are you able to see what the metal is made of. Just thinking of alergies & that vile metal smell.....

None of the stones have fallen out. The one I bought was item number 316 218. It has very good reviews.

I have been really pleased with mine. I am allergic to base metals and have never had a problem with them. The metal has stayed shiny and the stones sparkle and have not fallen out. I would recommend this range.

I have a few early pieces which are great but then it all became a bit samey so I haven’t bought for ages and am not in the market for a watch.

Our House of Fraser did this brand so you can see it in real life (just as long as it isn’t especially for Q which is always a disaster)

I have loads of Aurora pieces and find them to be all of good quality. Had some of them for a few years and they still look as good as new.

SCW's link is now live if anyone is interested - no colours showing yet though. Just a short video of one watch. £49.98 plus £4.95 postage.

Aurora Swarovski Crystal Friendship Bracelet & Watch Set
Item Number: 338561
QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £4.95

This stunning jewellery set from Aurora features an elegant watch and bracelet, both encrusted in glittering Swarovski crystals. In a choice of three beautiful finishes and six crystal colours and all packaged in an Aurora gift box, this sparkling duo would make the most wonderful present for the festive season.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Aurora two-piece Swarovski crystal bracelet and watch set from QVC after today you'd pay £80. So to get this collection for our Today's Special Value price of just £49.98, plus P&P, is a fabulous saving of £26.07.

Choose your look - if you like classic, versatile hues, opt for Crystal, Silver Night or Golden Shadow, or if you prefer bold, luxe shades to enhance your look, choose between Light Peach, Light Sapphire, or Crystal Aurora Borealis.

Find your fit - both the watch and bracelet are fully adjustable, making this duo the perfect option as sizing simply won’t be an issue for you or your lucky loved ones.

Wear it your way - wear each piece alone, stacked together or even paired with your favourite Aurora watches and bracelets for an on-trend layered look.

Watch features Japanese movement
Polished, plated base metal and Swarovski crystals
Adjustable slider toggle fastenings
Adjustable circumferences: 11.5cm - 20cm (4.5” - 7.9”)

Colour options:

Light Peach
Crystal
Golden Shadow
Light Sapphire
Crystal Aurora Borealis
Silver Night

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.338561

I really don't need a watch or a bracelet but ........... Oh dear I think one set might drop into my shopping basket. I have a lot of Swarovski ornaments and went to the factory in Austria many years ago and it is excellent quality. This would be my first piece of jewellery.

I don't need any more jewellery, but I could listen to the Aurora guest for hours, unfortunately JF keeps butting in every chance she gets.

Lordy I feel so sorry for the lovely Dominic having to listen to the $$it coming out of Franks arse.

I'm just watching him with Chloe and she keeps interrupting him. Why dont they let him speak because he gives out some interesting information. They should leave him to do the show on his own because he makes a better job of presenting it than the gobby presenters.

I love the jewellery, EXCEPT the concept of the 'friendship' bracelet. All the dangly bits do nothing for me, and as for the tsv worn together - who wants 4 bits of cord getting in the way of everything.? No, if Aurora did a stretch bracelet I'd be at the front of the queue.

Latest posts

Back