Steven Coates Elemis On QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Still Game

Registered Shopper
New member of Elemis presenting team
Might be a bit of fresh air presenting from male point of view

From his Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/4851023419...-page-and-follow-my-journey-/488400691640404/

Hello and welcome! 🙂 I am so pleased to have you join my page and follow my journey presenting Elemis on QVC. You may be wondering what my role will be and why am I joining the team.... I will be showing you how to make the MOST out of your ELEMIS products at home and how you can ensure that you have the right products for your needs. I come to ELEMIS with over 25 years experience in the Beauty industry and I have been lucky enough to work around the globe, gathering invaluable information that has allowed me to be an expert in my field. My expertise allows me to make things, that can sometimes appear complicated, easier to understand. I am known for being very honest and you will see that my passion is delivering honest and relevant skincare advice to all who need it. So let our journey begin together..... I am sure we will have lots of fun along the way! 🎉 Thanks Steven

I don't know who this guy is. I wonder if he's like crinkly Andrew Bagley from Gatineau. To be fair, Bagley is not the worst guest - at least he has a good voice and is reasonably stylish.

I don't know who this guy is. I wonder if he's like crinkly Andrew Bagley from Gatineau. To be fair, Bagley is not the worst guest - at least he has a good voice and is reasonably stylish.

Please don't let the new guy be ....'an influencer'

His debut show Monday at 4, he’s older than I thought he’d be. Is an influencer the same as a YouTube blogger SisterBliss? I’m not up on these matters :mysmilie_512::mysmilie_506::mysmilie_516::mysmilie_493::mysmilie_518:

Anyone remember when skincare brand Syence was on Q in the early days?

The guest was a lovely guy called Steven, he had the most soothing voice I think I've ever heard, and was a delight to watch and listen to. Syence disappeared and so did he.

Could it be him?? probably not, but I'll tune in tomorrow to find out.

His debut show Monday at 4, he’s older than I thought he’d be. Is an influencer the same as a YouTube blogger SisterBliss? I’m not up on these matters :mysmilie_512::mysmilie_506::mysmilie_516::mysmilie_493::mysmilie_518:

Yes -they need to have a 'proven' minimum amount of followers in order to get lots of free gear, to then upload themselves gushing about free gear even if it's shite) & pretending that they really buy the stuff. Translation: A*se*oles

Anyone remember when skincare brand Syence was on Q in the early days?

The guest was a lovely guy called Steven, he had the most soothing voice I think I've ever heard, and was a delight to watch and listen to. Syence disappeared and so did he.

Could it be him?? probably not, but I'll tune in tomorrow to find out.

I remember him and the brand. He was blond and slim and looked in his 20s but that would have been late 90s or early 00s when he was on.

I never tried the Syence brand but I do remember watching the hours and the guest Stephen. It'd be nice if it is the same bloke...or just anyone other than Keeley!

It wasn't him after all, don't really know why I thought it would be, as Steven is hardly an unusual name.
I just remember him always saying how passionate he was about skincare, and for that reason it seems odd that he has never returned with another brand.

It wasn't him after all, don't really know why I thought it would be, as Steven is hardly an unusual name.
I just remember him always saying how passionate he was about skincare, and for that reason it seems odd that he has never returned with another brand.

He was probably fibbing. Along with 'I'm so excited to bring this TSV...yadda yadda yadda'

Syence never had a TSV. Back in those days on QVC, the beauty was very very different in presentation. No which celeb uses what or this shade will suit Nicole Kidman. They went into the product details and use no raving about the fancy smells, in fact, Syence never had a fragrance at all. The packaging was very plain just clear plastic bottles. The young blond guy was quiet but so into the brand knew it inside out.

Does anyone remember a guy, possibly called Joseph who sold Dead Sea Salt products on QVC in the 90s? He was nice to listen to and more laid back than today's guests.

Oh Yes!!!! Was he the one who worked from Estee Lauder and then brought his own range to QVC? Dead Sea Salts but also bubble bath stuff as well.

A lot of the US guests just stopped coming after 9/11, the jewellery of NYC man was replaced by the Vegas jewellery man. I remember Tova actually came over as scheduled about a week afterwards and thanked the UK for all their help. She was the only one who came on the day advertised in the channel guide loads of others either disappeared or it was months before the appeared again

Latest posts

Back