Decleor TSV 18/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

my skin has finally dried out a bit now so oddly its not so sensitive. I can use some richer oils that would have caused havoc 15 years ago. can't wait to get this as I have always like Decleor in my youth buy my skin did not.

The balms do wonders for my neck and I ran out ages ago so can't wait to get this. Now, the question is should I get two???

CC

the yankee TSV is now live so getting that asap. then the Decleor is on at the weekend nearly £120.00 for both inc post. I suppose thats me getting some sort of voucher

Decleor 4 Piece Luxury Anti-Ageing Gift Collection
Item Number 235776
QVC Price £96.00
TSV Price £66.00
P&P £5.95
4 Easy Pay of £16.50

This luxurious four-piece skincare collection from Decleor includes a duo of Aromessence Oil Serums that aim to hydrate your complexion, plus Prolagene Lift & Firm Day Cream and Aromessence Iris Rejuvenating Night Balm to encourage a round-the-clock glow. Complete with a great-for-gifting wash bag, help your skin to feel bright, refreshed and moisturised all day and night with this fantastic anti-ageing Decleor selection.

Discover Aromessence - this collection comprises two full size Aromessence facial oils infused with 100% natural oil extracts, and developed with a silky, lightweight texture to help rapidly absorb into your skin and encourage a more hydrated skin look. You’ll also find the lauded Aromessence Iris Rejuvenating Night Balm, created to give your skin a boost while you sleep, so you wake up to a more radiant looking complexion every morning.

Your daily boost - the Prolagene Lift & Firm Day Cream has been formulated to deeply hydrate your skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while also promoting elasticity and bounce. It’s the perfect base for SPF and make-up, so you can face the day with confidence.

The perfect routine update - this collection is ideal if you’re looking to hydrate your skin and treat it to sumptuous, professional-quality products, as well as updating your existing regime with a fabulous array of moisturising daily essentials.

A great gift - presented with a beautiful wash bag, this Decleor selection would make the perfect present for any beauty lover as we approach the festive season - or a lovely treat for you if you feel like pampering yourself!

Contains:
1 x Prolagene Lift & Firm Day Cream (50ml; full size) - this silky, rich cream is infused with iris and lavender essential oils, plus lavandula angustifolia, squalene and glycerin
1 x Aromessence Magnolia Youthful Oil Serum (15ml; full size) - enriched with magnolia and ginger essential oils, plus hazelnut and jojoba extract, this revitalising serum works to help revitalise your complexion, and encourage a fresh, dewy glow
1 x Aromessence Lavandula Iris Firmness Oil Serum (15ml; full size) - works to leave your complexion looking softer, smoother and more radiant, while also helping to promote a firmer, more youthful-looking complexion. Contains a blend of geranium, lemongrass, manuka, iris, rose, jasmine, plum kernels, hazelnut and borage
1 x Aromessence Iris Rejuvenating Night Balm (15ml; full size) - with a sumptuous balm texture, this evening treatment has been developed to help revitalise and invigorate even the most tired looking complexions. Enriched with iris, geranium, camomile and lavender extracts, plus wheat germ and borage
1 x star print washbag - features a secure zip closure at the top with a sweet star charm

https://www.qvcuk.com/Decleor-4-Pie...tion.product.235776.html?productNumber=235776

Last edited:
Thanks, Sazza. I got the order in before going to bed so no need to scurry around in the morning!

As always, this is truly fantastic value. These are genuine retail full sizes, no fluff and fillers (except the bag!) and you can easily do a comparison to elsewhere. No weaselly "special" sizes, or QVC exlusives / made for QVC. I can't justify adding to my stash, so like the Yankee Candle TSV I'm sitting on my hands however I'm strongly tempted so just avoid QVC until the danger is past!

Prices from QVC

Prolagene Lift Day Cream if 50 ml Worth £63.50 cost £21.10
Aromessence Lavandula Iris Night Balm if 15ml Worth £38 cost £12.62
Aromessence Lavandula Iris Oil Serum Worth £50 cost £16.61
Aromessence Magnolia Oil Serum Wort £77 cost £25.58
Total Worth £228.50 total cost incl estimated p&p of £5.95 is £75.91
So including p&p each item is about a third of the price.

Great buy, must sit on my hands for this one.

Due to price being £66 new ml for ml below.

ml for ml

1 x Prolagene Lift & Firm Day Cream (50ml; full size)- Worth £63.50 cost £19.99
1 x Aromessence Magnolia Youthful Oil Serum (15ml; full size) - Worth £77 cost £24.25
1 x Aromessence Lavandula Iris Firmness Oil Serum (15ml; full size) - Worth £50 cost £15.74
1 x Aromessence Iris Rejuvenating Night Balm (15ml; full size) - Worth £38 cost £11.97

List in a different order to original calc, sorry, copied from a different place.
Total Worth from QVC prices is £228.50 (more at Decleor as stated by Sazza in earlier post), total Cost incl p&p in calculation is £71.95

Just flicking through the channels and seen a bit on the live channel with Chloe "coming up on the way" Everton at the bottom of the screen from a beauty blagger, sorry blogger, from "Back To You Beauty". Someone seeing that would go oh that blogger thinks it's good, so I might try it, what they fail to tell you is, is that that beauty "blogger" as we all know, is actually Debbie Flints best friend who through QVC gets her beauty products and beauty TSVs for free. QVCs deception at its best.

I'm not saying Decleor isn't any good, it actually has good feedback so why not let the product sell itself instead of a blogger that's unofficially officially affiliated with QVC via Debbie Flint.......anyway, enjoy your goodies people :mysmilie_3:

Just watching my recording of the midnight show and I'm sure Jill (looking as if she is in Baco-Foil) said you could not get any ONE of the items in the kit for the £66 price. Well that's not true is it? The Iris oil and night balm are both less than £66. So a blatant lie and no correction from Fiona. (I just rewound and rewatched that bit to double check, and she did say that.)

Just flicking through the channels and seen a bit on the live channel with Chloe "coming up on the way" Everton at the bottom of the screen from a beauty blagger, sorry blogger, from "Back To You Beauty". Someone seeing that would go oh that blogger thinks it's good, so I might try it, what they fail to tell you is, is that that beauty "blogger" as we all know, is actually Debbie Flints best friend who through QVC gets her beauty products and beauty TSVs for free. QVCs deception at its best.

I'm not saying Decleor isn't any good, it actually has good feedback so why not let the product sell itself instead of a blogger that's unofficially officially affiliated with QVC via Debbie Flint.......anyway, enjoy your goodies people :mysmilie_3:

Ah yes the beauty blogger who blogs more or less only about Q items.....she is hardly in same league as British Beauty Blogger and proper beauty journalists like Nadine Baggott.

I've just got to the middle.of the show and JF has started to make it very clear she means you cannot get one item for the cost of an Easy Payment. But she didn't say that at first.

Ah yes the beauty blogger who blogs more or less only about Q items.....she is hardly in same league as British Beauty Blogger and proper beauty journalists like Nadine Baggott.

Ain’t that the truth Sazza, in her delusions of grandeur though, she probably thinks she is. :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back