Decleor TSV 18/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

for me a full size system corps in rich, a balm, an oil and a rich face moisturiser. a sample size of a cleanser all for under £40 inc post

Hmm, I'd like mandarine oil and balm, I really liked that sleep mask they did last time and maybe the hand cream. I don't want, body milk, prolagene or aurabsolu anything (smells awful).

I was very impressed with the last TSV, the products were really good.

CC

I have a boots oil that I love but it would be nice to have something new like this: a couple of years worth of balm and oil.....

wonder why 2 serums?! Is one for day and one for night??

I tempted with this also.... i know no cream is going to make me young or beautiful but i do feel i need to pamper myself!

Last edited:
Now I had the Magnolia serum from another kit and although I did like its effect on the skin, I would say that it does not have a nice smell (at all!) like the other Decleor ones. To me it smelt rather herby or even woody rather than floral. At first I really didn't like it but got used to it.... perhaps I just didn't breathe in whilst applying it, lol. It certainly isn't one I would want to rub on the hand and inhale before use like Fiona says about the iris and the neroli. Perhaps mine was "off", but I thought it was worth mentioning just in case! That said I shall probably be tempted!

Now I had the Magnolia serum from another kit and although I did like its effect on the skin, I would say that it does not have a nice smell (at all!) like the other Decleor ones. To me it smelt rather herby or even woody rather than floral. At first I really didn't like it but got used to it.... perhaps I just didn't breathe in whilst applying it, lol. It certainly isn't one I would want to rub on the hand and inhale before use like Fiona says about the iris and the neroli. Perhaps mine was "off", but I thought it was worth mentioning just in case! That said I shall probably be tempted!

Mazza you’re very polite with herby and woody, I thought it smelled like cat pee at first! I did become less assaulted by the aroma after a few days but stopped using it as my skin didn’t seem to need it. I must dig it out again with the colder weather, will dig out a clothes peg for my nose too.

I must admit I have not smelled any decleor for years but I was in John Lewis earlier and I was shocked at the difference

Mazza you’re very polite with herby and woody, I thought it smelled like cat pee at first! I did become less assaulted by the aroma after a few days but stopped using it as my skin didn’t seem to need it. I must dig it out again with the colder weather, will dig out a clothes peg for my nose too.

Yes I was, wasn't I? Certainly herby was generous. The image I had in my mind was from one of those very historical dramas where the witch in the forest is stewing leaves and twigs over a fire. That's where the woody came from! It didn't smell of cat pee to me, but then I don't have a cat!!!!

Latest posts

Back