Decleor TSV 18/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought this for myself this morning, just a question about how to use the products.

In the morning I use a couple of drops of magnolia followed by the day cream.

In the evening I use a couple of drops of lavandula followed by the balm?

Is that correct? Do I need a night cream in the top?

Also how long should everything last? 3 months?

Thanks

I bought this for myself this morning, just a question about how to use the products.

In the morning I use a couple of drops of magnolia followed by the day cream.

In the evening I use a couple of drops of lavandula followed by the balm?

Is that correct? Do I need a night cream in the top?

Also how long should everything last? 3 months?

Thanks

Typically the aromessence is used in the daytime under the moisturiser.
Evening time use a pea size amount of the balm alone. You can combine with an aromessence as a special treatment. He careful not to overdo it as you don't want to get spots.

If you have never used these products, I would strongly recommend patch testing as these products are jam packed with essential oils. Patch test as close to the face as you can: just below your ear and behind your jaw is good as it's visible to you, is the same skin texture and easy to leave alone for 24 hours.

Before even doing that, are you ok with nuts? The carrier oil is hazelnut oil. If you have a nut problem you may want to consider cancelling if your problem is nuts more generally rather than just peanuts.

you use a teeny tiny amount. the oils you literally dab it on three fingers as Fiona does. then touch your other fingers with the oil and press on the face. same with the balm teeny tiny amount on your fingertips and press then massage. and breathe it in.

I could not use this range on my face before but I am hoping that I can now as my skin is a lot drier

Thanks both, I now know what I am doing.

I will patch test as my skin can be sensitive and I haven’t used loads is essential oils before.

I am mid 40s, have no wrinkles yet but think sagging more than wrinkling will be my issue as I get older. I feel I need to up my game from just a cheap generic moisturiser as my skin seems drier .

Thanks both, I now know what I am doing.

I will patch test as my skin can be sensitive and I haven’t used loads is essential oils before.

I am mid 40s, have no wrinkles yet but think sagging more than wrinkling will be my issue as I get older. I feel I need to up my game from just a cheap generic moisturiser as my skin seems drier .

remember if your skin reacts send it back to QVC. its not worth keeping it at that price unless your skin loves it

I waited until this went on advanced order before buying as I’d already bought the Works big deal and IT cosmetics TSV. Well it’s no surprise that they’ve dispatched it today :mysmilie_51:

I’ll have to tighten my belt for the rest of the month now!

I waited until this went on advanced order before buying as I’d already bought the Works big deal and IT cosmetics TSV. Well it’s no surprise that they’ve dispatched it today :mysmilie_51:

I’ll have to tighten my belt for the rest of the month now!

Me too, I know I definitely ordered it on Advance Order, cheeky beggars!

Wonder how many of us they’ve done that to?

Strange, as I tried to order it late last night and I kept getting a message saying it had sold out and yet it is available at full price today, why!? And I don't believe all the tosh about customers putting it in their "baskets" and not checking out. Serves me right for not ordering it earlier I suppose

Strange, as I tried to order it late last night and I kept getting a message saying it had sold out and yet it is available at full price today, why!? And I don't believe all the tosh about customers putting it in their "baskets" and not checking out. Serves me right for not ordering it earlier I suppose

Probably people who cancelled Advanced Orders or the order didn't go through as problem with a card etc....

Mine just got here, hurrah. It's all packed up in the bag to go into the stash. I rather like the bag as well. These seem to have improved a lot lately so I am getting rather a stash of those instead of giving them to the charity shop.

Mine's not here yet blahhhh, however, I am out in the sticks so will probably come midweek. Not to be used until Christmas though.

Just in case anyone thought this was expensive, I bought an aromessence balm on ebay for £19, free postage. When it arrived it was unboxed, had a weird liquid paraffin smell and a waxy texture that wasn't right. I suspect it's a fake so a complete waste of money as I don't know what's in it and don't want to use it. The pot looks very convincing but I'd suggest always buying from a reputable source even if it does seem like a lot more money.

CC

Mine's not here yet blahhhh, however, I am out in the sticks so will probably come midweek. Not to be used until Christmas though.

Just in case anyone thought this was expensive, I bought an aromessence balm on ebay for £19, free postage. When it arrived it was unboxed, had a weird liquid paraffin smell and a waxy texture that wasn't right. I suspect it's a fake so a complete waste of money as I don't know what's in it and don't want to use it. The pot looks very convincing but I'd suggest always buying from a reputable source even if it does seem like a lot more money

CC
get a refund

Mine arrived at 10.30 this morning. Not bad for QVC. Order placed yesterday evening with Zara home arrived at 9.30 this morning.

Latest posts

Back