Decleor TSV 18/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've never been able to get a refund from ebay when I've bought from these cheap warehouse type sellers. Ebay never seems to be on my side and I really should know better.

CC

eBay have to give you a refund under distant selling and if somethings misold. you will lose your return postage but get everything you have paid in the original transaction

I've never been able to get a refund from ebay when I've bought from these cheap warehouse type sellers. Ebay never seems to be on my side and I really should know better.

CC

Try to take out a case with Pay Pal directly that the product is unusable

Candy Cane, start a NOT AS DESCRIBE on Ebay. The fake thing as be a minefield to prove. I once got a fake Armani eyeshadow palette but as I knew my Armani makeup was able to describe why it was fake etc. Got my money back no problem. The seller kept insisting it was a limited edition only sold in Canada. Yes, and my arse plays a banjo!

Mine's not here yet blahhhh, however, I am out in the sticks so will probably come midweek. Not to be used until Christmas though.

Just in case anyone thought this was expensive, I bought an aromessence balm on ebay for £19, free postage. When it arrived it was unboxed, had a weird liquid paraffin smell and a waxy texture that wasn't right. I suspect it's a fake so a complete waste of money as I don't know what's in it and don't want to use it. The pot looks very convincing but I'd suggest always buying from a reputable source even if it does seem like a lot more money.

CC

You must open a case against the seller & report them. Also give them some really **** feedback...If it's fake they deserve it!

I will revisit ebay, there's bound to be a time limit.

Just got my TSV and am surprised there's no gift box with it. It's not a massive issue as it's for me but if I was going to give it as a gift I would be a bit peeved.

CC

I will revisit ebay, there's bound to be a time limit.

Just got my TSV and am surprised there's no gift box with it. It's not a massive issue as it's for me but if I was going to give it as a gift I would be a bit peeved.

CC

It came with a bag......very unusual to get a box as well as a bag

love the smells of the oils but feeling a bit peeved that to get the full use you have to use a teeny tiny amount. otherwise it will only last a few weeks if you go mad. I am used to more fluid sumptuous application

love the smells of the oils but feeling a bit peeved that to get the full use you have to use a teeny tiny amount. otherwise it will only last a few weeks if you go mad. I am used to more fluid sumptuous application

Boffy, I know what you mean, I slapped it on the first time I tried one of their oils and promptly broke out - less is definitely more with these oils, 1 decent sized drop on 3 fingers, warmed in the palms - bob's yer uncle!

Yes Tarketta, and I find using with slightly damp fingers onto damp skin is much better. I have also found the longer you use it the less can be used. I am down to just 2 fingers some days

Yes Tarketta, and I find using with slightly damp fingers onto damp skin is much better. I have also found the longer you use it the less can be used. I am down to just 2 fingers some days

Very true, I put it on after my toner and try to time it so that my hands and face still have some residual moisture as otherwise it can drag the skin a bit.

Latest posts

Back