TSV will be £69.96 plus postage and on 4 Easy Pay. :happy:
It won't be available early.
Prices from QVC

Prolagene Lift Day Cream if 50 ml Worth £63.50 cost £21.10
Aromessence Lavandula Iris Night Balm if 15ml Worth £38 cost £12.62
Aromessence Lavandula Iris Oil Serum Worth £50 cost £16.61
Aromessence Magnolia Oil Serum Wort £77 cost £25.58
Total Worth £228.50 total cost incl estimated p&p of £5.95 is £75.91
So including p&p each item is about a third of the price.

Great buy, must sit on my hands for this one.

Thank you for that analysis. It answers my question of would I pay that amount for each product and, sadly for my finances, the answer is YES! Even smelly Magnolia won't put me off as it is a nice serum. So definitely no Loccitane for me, which I had determined anyway, and probably not their second one nor the second MB one either. Well I say that...... I do wish it had been a bit cheaper but it is a good value if you like Decleor.

Thank you for that analysis. It answers my question of would I pay that amount for each product and, sadly for my finances, the answer is YES! Even smelly Magnolia won't put me off as it is a nice serum. So definitely no Loccitane for me, which I had determined anyway, and probably not their second one nor the second MB one either. Well I say that...... I do wish it had been a bit cheaper but it is a good value if you like Decleor.

Good job it’s on easy pay.

Prices from QVC

Darn... ok since this morning i have talked myself into buying this now....even more so reading this breakdown..... got to treat yourself now and again.... and i want the bag :mysmilie_50:

Anyone else found the prolagene lift cream rolled off?

I think that this is in new look packaging however, so maybe they've reformulated? I must dig out mine & re try. I remember being unimpressed & that's why it's hardly touched. I think it may have had a glowy/radiance/particle thing going on......

Prices from QVC

Won't it be more than this? I'm guessing the post will be £5.95? Is that in the remit? It's just that P & P are unconfirmed & so I wondered which indices (!!! ha) you used in the calculations. (I'm pretending to be all over this maths ****. I bet you're not fooled.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Won't it be more than this? I'm guessing the post will be £5.95? Is that in the remit? It's just that P & P are unconfirmed & so I wondered which indices (!!! ha) you used in the calculations. (I'm pretending to be all over this maths ****. I bet you're not fooled.)
To be honest I looked at the last Decleor TSV to see what the p&p was and it was £5.95 so used that amount. Although was caught out on one of the TSV’s once when the postage turned out to be £4.95.

indices indeed lol ....looks good tbh no fillers like eye creams, toners and cleansing waters etc

I'm in. I think Mr CC is buying it for my Christmas. Aurabsolu is the one that rolls off my skin so never use it but prolagene lift is OK. I just love the balms and the oils as well and they are expensive on their own so this seems good value.

CC

I'm in. I think Mr CC is buying it for my Christmas. Aurabsolu is the one that rolls off my skin so never use it but prolagene lift is OK. I just love the balms and the oils as well and they are expensive on their own so this seems good value.

CC

Really good value given one of the oils costs more than what the TSV will!!!

nice TSV no rubbish in there. thats years of oils and balms...I would use this with my Superdrug face cream and cleanse and polish dupe.

Just having a sort out, dating & pricing purchases, sorting stash out, goodness me, I have 4 15ml Neroli , 2 Hydrotenseur eye, a massive Hydra Floral, iris night balm & lots of cleanser and travel sizes. I need to keep reminding myself I do not need any more. HELP!!!!!

They should make Will a full-time presenter. Calm, professional, and lets the guest do the talking. Can we have him on every hour, please?

Just having a sort out, dating & pricing purchases, sorting stash out, goodness me, I have 4 15ml Neroli , 2 Hydrotenseur eye, a massive Hydra Floral, iris night balm & lots of cleanser and travel sizes. I need to keep reminding myself I do not need any more. HELP!!!!!

An Excel spreadsheet is what you need. I sort mine by brand and by product type!

Latest posts

Back