Kim & Co TSV 09/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kim’s doing a lot of the pleather of late
Would much prefer the original slinky back but guess that there’s not the money to be made out of that nowadays
Purchased earlier in the year a Kim black denim zip jacket but due to circumstances not worn it as yet
So won’t be tempted with this jacket

Oh my goodness, a shiny plastic jacket. Reminds me of the robots in the Smash instant potato ads from the 70`s.
smash.jpg

Nooooooo, breaking out in a sweat just looking at it. Can’t wait to see the presenters wearing it, particularly JR and DF!

you all wanted something different & this is what you get, this is why Q dont change tsvs usually

Sorry SCW, I'm sure that's not what a lot of Kim&co customers were hoping for. Maybe a nice Christmas party/occasion dress or top/trousers. This doesn't strike me as a 'different' offering that a lot of Q's customers will like, just my opinion of course.

you all wanted something different & this is what you get, this is why Q dont change tsvs usually

And this is why many of us don`t even bother with QVC so called fashion. I`ve seen better dressed chihuahas than some of the clothes they try to flog at grossly inflated prices and by presenters who can`t be ar*ed to give out sizes and brought to us by buyers who have no idea and who must walk around with their eyes closed.

:mysmilie_507:

So funny!!!!

Trying to think which presenters could get away with wearing that jacket.......Pippa is only one I think!!

Don't forget Chloe - this is right up her street, and will probably buy each colour !! Another case of QVC trying to tap into the younger market, who would rather poke their eyes out than buy into QVC fashion !

I agree with an earlier poster, that Kim has lost the plot with her recent designs. Its either 'pleather' horrors, or 'stretch cover' 70's floral prints, - neither of which appeals to a middle aged audience.

Saying all that, I've noticed in the weekend supplements, that young fashion now includes the type of dresses that would appear in newspaper ads in the 50/60's from Deanes (who remembers that company ?) - high necked, long sleeve printed 'frocks' and pleated skirts, that aged grannies would wear.

I actually think it’s very much up Jackie Kablers street along with her patent white ankle boots and the bakeofoil jumpsuit they have been recently flogging

:glass::mysmilie_459: :mysmilie_61:

I reckon it'll sell regardless of what we think!

If we bemoan the sameyness of QVC's TSV offerings, we've never had one of these before.

Gone are the days when I'd have a couple of Kim's garments in my basket and have to decide which to forgo; for the past 10+ years I've just bought an odd item(no pun intended) and for some Q buyers this jacket will be exactly what floats their boat.

I wonder which colour sells out first?

It's too gaudy and plastic. I really can't see Debbie Flint in it or Julia. Something you might buy for your teenage daughter if you had one. Definitely not for me.

CC

Be interesting to see what kind of price it comes in at, especially as sites such as Lakeland Leather are selling real leather biker jackets for £99. All that plastic leather is a health and safety risk around hot radiators and naked Yankees lol
On a serious note for anybody who does like PU biker jackets then Bon Marche have them in various colours, up to size 24 and from £20 upwards, plus there`s usually a voucher code to be found or a 20% discount day in the offing.

Latest posts

Back