Kim & Co TSV 09/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No doubt they will be pushing the Rock Chick look for this. Shudders at the image of Katy Taylor wearing it.:mysmilie_17:
According to the tv guide she's the sales assistant on the 11am show, it's being launched by Jilly H & the other two on Kim's shows are ickle Claire & Queen Julia. Hysterical.

Oh no could you imagine Ms Flint in it? She can reduce any garment no matter how expensive, to something you get down the market for £3.99.

Oh my. Not for me either. What on earth was Kim thinking??

Would have been nice to have had a pretty, feminine, long sleeved dress for the Christmas holidays.

Oh my goodness, a shiny plastic jacket. Reminds me of the robots in the Smash instant potato ads from the 70`s.
View attachment 16487

Yes, it does! I even remember the tune "for mash get smashed" quite ironic really when that's the state you'd probably have to be in when you tap the app and order it......smashed :mysmilie_17:

I actually think it’s very much up Jackie Kablers street along with her patent white ankle boots and the bakeofoil jumpsuit they have been recently flogging

:glass::mysmilie_459: :mysmilie_61:

Where is this baco foil jumpsuit? The bin men & I need it in our lives, to go with the jacket, of course....

Sainsbury’s have some very soft leather biker jackets for £99,I bought one from Argos when they were doing 20% off.

From granny sofa cover prints to nasty cheap looking teenage (even they could give it a wide berth) biker jacket!! Definitely lost her way in the quest to be 'fashion forward'as Glen would say!! ;-)

One of the models was wearing the Kim jacket on a fashion hour this afternoon (sorry I don't remember which channel)it looked less metallic, or maybe there's a black or charcoal grey version?

Don't shoot the messenger

Well, I hope no-one wears it on Christmas Day, - they could end up in the oven stuffed with a lemon where the sun doesn't shine !! :sun:

Slightly Different to previous one posted

Kim & Co Croco Pleather Biker Jacket
Item Number: 174897
QVC Price £63.00
Todays Special Value Price £51.96
P&P £3.95

This stylish croc effect faux leather jacket from Kim & Co has long sleeves, shirt collars and an asymmetric zip fastening. Add a fashionable twist to a number of outfits with this cool, contemporary biker jacket.

Style it your way - this design will look great teamed with chunky knitwear and jeans when it turns chilly, or dress it up with a velvet dress for an evening look, now that party season is approaching.

Time to choose - available in a choice of five stylish colours you really are spoilt for choice. Go for the classics with Black, Navy, or Bordeaux or try something a little different with the Thyme or Rose options.

Front seam detail and back yokes
Unlined
95% polyester, 5% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Black
Navy
Rose
Bordeaux
Thyme

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 88.9cm (35"), S: 93.9cm (37"), M: 99.1cm (39"), L: 104.1cm (41"), XL: 109.2cm (43"), 2XL: 118cm (46"), 3XL: 124.5cm (49")
Length: XS: 54.6cm (21.5"), S: 55.4cm (21.8"), M: 55.9cm (22"), L: 56.6cm (22.3"), XL: 57.2cm (22.5"), 2XL: 58.4cm (23"), 3XL: 59.6cm (23.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.174897

Cant wait to see the plus size models squeezed into this !!!

If the sleeves are way too long (just notice if the models push them up), then being 'pleather' they cant be shortened.

You can buy these plazzy jackets anywhere for a fraction of the price, I have seen these down the high street for £29.99, considering how crap and faux they looked, I even thought that was expensive for what it was. What are these jackets for exactly though? You can't close them if you're well endowed in the boobage area, they won't keep you warm in this weather, you wouldn't use them in doors, so what are they for?

Just had a quick look, so seeing the models strut as if they're doing London fashion week, and the orgasmic "ohhhhh" "ahhhhh" from Kimmy, over the channel goes.

You can buy these plazzy jackets anywhere for a fraction of the price, I have seen these down the high street for £29.99, considering how crap and faux they looked, I even thought that was expensive for what it was. What are these jackets for exactly though? You can't close them if you're well endowed in the boobage area, they won't keep you warm in this weather, you wouldn't use them in doors, so what are they for?

Just had a quick look, so seeing the models strut as if they're doing London fashion week, and the orgasmic "ohhhhh" "ahhhhh" from Kimmy, over the channel goes.

You've said it all, Shopps. I love the fashion term 'plazzy jacket':mysmilie_19:

I love jackets & have quite a few, many of them are years old but because I was bought up to look after my clothes they are still in good condition. I often wear my mum's Windsmoor blazer that she bought in 1980 & this year I treated myself to a McNair snowboarder shirt in scarlet; I'll never be a snowboarder & wear it as a jacket with black trousers & boots, it's a real confidence booster. My favourite summer one is denim from M&S & I do like it over dresses, so fashion forward, dahhhling. However, I'd NEVER wear a plazzy jacket.

Disappointed it’s not the metallic version that was first promised
This is tame in comparison :mysmilie_11:

Latest posts

Back