Kim & Co TSV 09/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kim’s so called fashion offerings have hiked up in price and there is nothing to them.They will be churned out in their dozens in seconds not even minutes.Has she used her ‘Couture’phrase yet? always makes me laugh.I bought a top & cardy/jacket several years ago for Christmas & it has come out each year since which was good.Agree the print/colours are on the garish side these days.I did endure Kim’s breathless ramblings at one time but not now.

I bought a pleather biker style jacket from "SnatchIt" (remember that channel?)but it was too warm to wear most days but not warm enough for a chilly day. I sold it on ebay in the end.

Playing Devil's Advocate Kim's "pleather" gives the look of leather but is soft, pliable, not sweaty and best of all washable. I try not to buy leather (evangelical vegans in the family)so if I were after a jacket this style I'd try it on a TSV day with £25 easy pays. It seems to be selling well even though it's not to everyone's taste.

I remember some years back a member used to order direct from Kim & Co Canada, even with customs duty worked out around the same prices as QVC when Kim & Co had a sale. The clothes sold directly from her far better quality and not the same as QVC stuff, which no doubt is made especially for them.

When did “style” return to a bad early 1980 TV show? Caught one of the models, can’t for the life of me remember her name, the one with atrocious make up and eyebrows plucked to nothing, sporting a cap, wide belt and some Kimmy disaster. Perhaps the purple haired brigade in Florida might still wear this type of thing but no one I know would be caught dead in that look.

When did “style” return to a bad early 1980 TV show? Caught one of the models, can’t for the life of me remember her name, the one with atrocious make up and eyebrows plucked to nothing, sporting a cap, wide belt and some Kimmy disaster. Perhaps the purple haired brigade in Florida might still wear this type of thing but no one I know would be caught dead in that look.
Cordelia??

This was the type of look Goody used to rock but she was sort of able to pull it off. The name was bugging me so I googled it without success but did come access a Del Boy blog about Goody not being on Q because she was too busy being “ classical acupuncturist”.

Was the show this afternoon at 3pm with Julia
Done this screenshot from the start
23E8DFE1-8A23-4E39-BF73-1BA12A2FA49A.jpg

Model on the right is Jayne Catherine

Latest posts

Back