Cooks essentials

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lucy-loo

Registered Shopper
Can anyone tell me whats happened to cooks essentials, I realy liked their pans, and could do with some new ones, or can you recommend any others, could do with a big casserole that goes in the oven, and on the hob, and a couple of different size frying pans, thankyou

I bought the Salter stoneware set off IW, 3 pans, 3 lids, 2 frying pans and a free steamer. However, I sent the first lot back as one of the lids didn't fit properly and when the replacement set arrived one of the frying pans was a bit mis shapen. I believe they were seconds but they weren't sold as such. I kept the replacement set as they were a good buy at around £80 and they are a dream to use and keep clean - not too heavy either.

CC

I bought a set off Ideal World too, they were Tefal, a five piece set (small frying pan, large frying pan, three different sized pans, two lids) for £60 three flexi pays of £20 and I've got to say, I was that impressed I bought a second set when they were on free postage, glad I did because they sold out pretty quick, they wash like a dream and the hot spot in the middle is great. They've got a stainless steel set on Ideal World now also made by Tefal https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/product-453600 I'd wait till they have a Pick Of The Day or Blockbuster deal were they have great sets (although the Tefal Jamie Oliver set has got good reviews) great prices too so coming up towards Christmas I'm sure they'll have a few.

Can anyone tell me whats happened to cooks essentials, I realy liked their pans, and could do with some new ones, or can you recommend any others, could do with a big casserole that goes in the oven, and on the hob, and a couple of different size frying pans, thankyou

We don't get nearly as much as we used to and on Q US they get so much more than we do!!!

They never bring the lovely big stock pots they used to.

Latest posts

Back