Baylis & Harding

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
Channel hopping surprise B&H £5 delivery! It’s in Asda and elsewhere. Ideal World No No hair remover, did we know this?

Channel hopping last night I noticed NoNo on IW.

There are a handful of brands which have yoyoed between Q and IW - Gtech left and back again.

Ooops I`ve just mentioned Bayliss and Harding on another thread sorry. Our local garage even has a few sets of it for sale, not to mention almost every shop in town so God knows why anybody buys it from Q.

QVC had a Bayliss and Harding set on last Christmas, couldn't believe when I went in to Tescos and seen the exact same set for a third of QVCs price, honest QVCs buying power must've took a right hit. :mysmilie_17:

Ooops I`ve just mentioned Bayliss and Harding on another thread sorry. Our local garage even has a few sets of it for sale, not to mention almost every shop in town so God knows why anybody buys it from Q.

God knows why anybody buys it in anycase!!!!......(imo)

Even Mr Bliss knows that it's shite....but he's pretty well educated in terms of cosmetic/skincare brands....Can't think why!

Last edited:
God knows why anybody buys it in anycase!!!!......(imo)

Even Mr Bliss knows that it's shite....but he's pretty well educated in terms of cosmetic/skincare brands....Can't think why!

I'm only in the shower for under ten minutes so I don't care if B&H is crap or not, I'd sooner see a couple of pence swirl down the plug hole per wash than a couple of pound. Also Aldi (yes, yes I know you don't like it) sell a similar fragranced shower wash that smells almost identical to M&B for a couple of quid and it's gorgeous, in my humble opinion of course, so again, I'd sooner see a couple of pence go down the plug hole per wash than a couple of pound per wash, a shower to me though is just to get clean....I'm in....get clean....get out, it's not a whole bathing experience.

Believe me, Bayliss and Harding isn't a poor mans Molton Brown, it's a sensible doesn't like seeing money going down the drain that can go on the grandkiddies Molton Brown.

I'm only in the shower for under ten minutes so I don't care if B&H is crap or not, I'd sooner see a couple of pence swirl down the plug hole per wash than a couple of pound. Also Aldi (yes, yes I know you don't like it) sell a similar fragranced shower wash that smells almost identical to M&B for a couple of quid and it's gorgeous, in my humble opinion of course, so again, I'd sooner see a couple of pence go down the plug hole per wash than a couple of pound per wash, a shower to me though is just to get clean....I'm in....get clean....get out, it's not a whole bathing experience.

Well I am another person who can't see the sense of spending mega bucks on toiletries! I am going to check out Aldi, now they have the leaping bunny.

Well I am another person who can't see the sense of spending mega bucks on toiletries! I am going to check out Aldi, now they have the leaping bunny.

Thanks yesi, Aldi household products, like washing up liquid and detergent have the leaping bunny too, won't buy my cleaning bits anywhere else now. :mysmilie_3:

I love Aldi, their cosmetics are fantastic, cleaning products do a good job, the flowers & plants are always healthy & their All Butter Mince Pies are delicious. Add to those things the lovely & helpful staff in the two stores near to us, the Leaping Bunny & commitment regarding single use plastic & it's a great place to shop.

I love Aldi, their cosmetics are fantastic, cleaning products do a good job, the flowers & plants are always healthy & their All Butter Mince Pies are delicious. Add to those things the lovely & helpful staff in the two stores near to us, the Leaping Bunny & commitment regarding single use plastic & it's a great place to shop.

I like them too. They also now accept American Express - my payment card of choice! I'm a big fan of Amex. If QVC gave half as good customer service they do themselves a lot of good.

Another Aldi fan here but I must admit I don`t use their body washes simply because I bulk buy Bodyshop ones when they have their big discounts and I stock up for the year. My last order with them was approx £35 but that was for a whole bunch of body washes, soap and handcreams. I dislike perfumed body washes so I tend to stick with more neutral smells such as almond, shea or olive.
Back to Aldi I love their hand wash, washing up liquids, non bio laundry liquid, cotton wool pads, and I dip in and out of their face products too. They had huge big bottles of micellar water a while ago for 99p and it was terrific, it was a special buy and I recently bought a tube of their Miracle cream which was also a special buy and identical to the Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream. i wish I`d bought more because its wonderful stuff for any patches of dry skin on face or body.

We don't have Aldi in NI we have Lidl.

Many places are dumping AMC as the fees are too expensive for the retailers. Many more will be following seems. I know my vet has a sign up saying they no longer accept AMC.

American Express is my preferred CC too, as I collect Avios points. I like my holidays and BA accept Avios in part payment.

Believe me, Bayliss and Harding isn't a poor mans Molton Brown, it's a sensible doesn't like seeing money going down the drain that can go on the grandkiddies Molton Brown.

But B & H are made in China=poor bunnies!!!

Last edited:

Also Aldi (yes, yes I know you don't like it) sell a similar

It's not that I don't like it, just that the SLS gave Mr B contact dermatitis.

I found Molton Brown shower gel and handwash very drying ...

Have not tried B&H - Tesco seems to have good prices on this range.

Latest posts

Back