Christmas bargains or special offers ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Black Friday deal for new waterproof kindle paperwhite , I purchased this when released for £119.99, bah humbug. With special offers it’s £89.99 and without £99.99.
https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ki...-amazon-latest-version-waterproof-etc-3105239

Just contacted Amazon to see if they could offer partial refund for price change, they have stated they do not have a price change policy but as a one off exception they have refunded the difference, extra prezzie for my son’s birthday coming up!

Liz Earle has 15% off everything until midnight Sunday 18th with code BEST15

Just contacted Amazon to see if they could offer partial refund for price change, they have stated they do not have a price change policy but as a one off exception they have refunded the difference, extra prezzie for my son’s birthday coming up!

Amazon are great like that. They don’t always agree but it’s always worth enquiring. Well done, llloyd.

Amazon Fire 10 is £99.00 today with discount of other divices like Alexa also.
Amazon Warehouse also have an additional offer of 20% off items for prime members, discount at checkout.

I used the last Sparks 20% off offer to buy two Pixi dulce palettes in M&S (lips and highlighters) yesterday for £44 instead of £56. Then they had 3 for 2 on Boots gifts so I got a Ted Baker blush palette with 2 brushes, a set of his three tinted lip balms and a Boots lip gloss set. I think the palette was £20 and the other charged item was £16. The only problem with all that was I don't need any of them as I have so much Laura Geller face stuff and loads of lipsticks and glosses. But I just fancied something new and different. I had to go into Kingston to visit the ooticians, otherwise I could have avoided temptation!!!! Hopefully my eyes will not play up again any time soon and I can stay away from all the enticements.

Mr LATI and I have long decided we need nothing at specific times so just treat ourselves when something we are interested in is available or just put the money towards a break away.

Unfortunately I have only 1 living close relative so my Christmas list isn’t hard to tick off

Latest posts

Back