Alex Kramer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have no medical knowledge whatsoever but would common sense not say that your body needs time to heal rather than having 20 miscarriages in the space of a very short time especially having had 15 previously.

I wish her all the best. It says in the article she was speaking during Baby Loss Awareness Week and it takes courage to speak publicly about such a personal issue in the hope that it might help others experiencing similar issues.

I wrote on here recently about the loss we experienced 35 years ago when our first baby was born too early. I was lucky to then go on to have two uncomplicated pregnancies & healthy daughters. I know a number of women who have suffered multiple micarriages but the number she has had is truly awful. Sometimes we have to accept things as they are. I believe she's putting her body under an immense amount of stress & it would be kinder to herself to be a healthy & happy mum of two children rather than pursuing something that is not meant to be.

Awwww man. I wish her all the best as well. She has become my favourite QVC presenter in the short-ish time she has been there (maybe 12 months now) and she seems like a genuinely nice girl. How awful to keep going through that.

I've had 7 pregnancies resulting in 2 beautiful children and I count my two as blessings and try not to dwell on milestones missed for the others. That said, the toughest (and latest in term of gestational weeks) was 16 years ago when I was 40 because I knew that was my last chance. I was always told to allow at least 3 months before getting pregnant.

The number one annoying statement made to me after each miscarriage was "It's for the best"! I understand their reasoning: that the life wasn't viable, but I'd think to myself what would be for the best is a healthy little baby at the end of 9 months.

Pregnancy tests can detect pregnancies far earlier these days which may mean women are aware of earlier miscarriages which might otherwise be viewed as a late or skipped period.

If you've been through this kind of loss be kind to yourself xxx

I've had 7 pregnancies resulting in 2 beautiful children and I count my two as blessings and try not to dwell on milestones missed for the others. That said, the toughest (and latest in term of gestational weeks) was 16 years ago when I was 40 because I knew that was my last chance. I was always told to allow at least 3 months before getting pregnant.

The number one annoying statement made to me after each miscarriage was "It's for the best"! I understand their reasoning: that the life wasn't viable, but I'd think to myself what would be for the best is a healthy little baby at the end of 9 months.

Pregnancy tests can detect pregnancies far earlier these days which may mean women are aware of earlier miscarriages which might otherwise be viewed as a late or skipped period.

If you've been through this kind of loss be kind to yourself xxx

I am so sorry for what you've been through & your words are ones that I have said many times.

I feel for anyone losing a baby..I have been lucky and have three daughters and now three grandchildren. all are the centre of my life. being a mum is so precious imo

Alex seem such a nice normal lady, hope things go right for her..

Latest posts

Back