Cozee Home TSV 12/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If it's a heated blanket I'm in, although Ii'll have to fight the dog for it no doubt. Could do with another set of fleece bedding as well.

CC

Cozee Home Set of 2 Reversible Faux Fur & Velvet Plush Throws
Item Number: 807626
QVC Price £48.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.00
P&P £5.95

This stylish set from Cozee Home features a duo of plush throws each featuring a super-soft, deep pile faux mink face with a lustrous velvet reverse, in complementing darker and lighter shades of your colour choice. The perfect winter update for your home, use one throw to complete your bedroom look and keep the other for snuggling up on the sofa or getting cosy in your favourite chair.

Perfect presents - each throw is individually wrapped in a beautiful ribbon, ready for Christmas gifting. So you can split the pair into two gifts, or keep one as a cosy addition to your own home, as each throw works equally well on its own.

Stylish and practical - combining superb practicality with homely style, these Cozee Home throws are machine washable at 30 degrees and can be tumble dried on a low setting, so you can have them washed, dried and ready to use again all in the same day.

Find your shade - there are five gorgeous colour options to choose from, with each set containing one throw in a light shade and one in a dark shade of your chosen colour, to complement each other and your home. The Grey option is ideal for fans of minimalist décor, while Amethyst Midnight Teal and Rose Wine are perfect for adding a chic pop of rich colour to any room. Or, the neutral tones of the Chocolate set will work well with any home style.

Face and reverse: 100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C
Throw (l x w): 150cm x 200cm (59" x 78.7")

Colour options:

Amethyst
Grey
Chocolate
Midnight Teal
Rose Wine

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.807626

Given the other offerings at much cheaper prices, will you cozee lovers stil get this? Are they that fab?

Given the other offerings at much cheaper prices, will you cozee lovers stil get this? Are they that fab?

Me again! I'm obsessed with CH throws and have them dotted round the flat, but I also have a stash of them as I just can't resist the colours of the trio of velvetsoft throws.

For me, I think they are excellent quality - they're super soft, big and they wash well, but the other big draw for me is the variety of colours. I know you can get similar throws elsewhere for less money, but never in such a wide of variety of colours, so I'm afraid I will likely be succumbing to these if they come in a colour I love and don't already have...*shameface*

Edited to add: I don't like the fluffy throws they do as they shed and don't wash well, but I'm powerless in the face of velvetsoft!

I don’t like throws on armchairs etc. I just don’t have the knack of draping them stylishly, they look untidy and if they slip onto the floor I always catch my foot...

Me again! I'm obsessed with CH throws and have them dotted round the flat, but I also have a stash of them as I just can't resist the colours of the trio of velvetsoft throws.

For me, I think they are excellent quality - they're super soft, big and they wash well, but the other big draw for me is the variety of colours. I know you can get similar throws elsewhere for less money, but never in such a wide of variety of colours, so I'm afraid I will likely be succumbing to these if they come in a colour I love and don't already have...*shameface*

Edited to add: I don't like the fluffy throws they do as they shed and don't wash well, but I'm powerless in the face of velvetsoft!

I was going to ask you to come clean and tell us how many TSVs you bought yesterday, Tarketta, but I saw in another thread you didn’t go for it. Well done resisting. I did wonder how well it sold actually as all the colours still appear to be available. Anyone know how many they shifted?

I was going to ask you to come clean and tell us how many TSVs you bought yesterday, Tarketta, but I saw in another thread you didn’t go for it. Well done resisting. I did wonder how well it sold actually as all the colours still appear to be available. Anyone know how many they shifted?

Ha ha, I kept schtum yesterday as I didn't know if I was going to fold but I resisted, mainly because I don't want to give Q a penny of my money during this ridiculous voucher period, but also because I wasn't particularly taken by any of the colour combos...big relief! I'm also resisting the L'Occy one as it would only be the handcream I'd want and I've got a stash of the shea ones I'm working my way through.

As mentioned earlier I’m not a fan of any throws. However I am a fan of Cozee Homes micro fleecy bedding. I’ve had two sets for 3 years and they are still ok, not bobbled not faded. They were reasonably priced when I bought them, I’ve not looked recently so they might have hiked their prices now it’s a favoured brand.

Ha ha, I kept schtum yesterday as I didn't know if I was going to fold but I resisted, mainly because I don't want to give Q a penny of my money during this ridiculous voucher period, but also because I wasn't particularly taken by any of the colour combos...big relief! I'm also resisting the L'Occy one as it would only be the handcream I'd want and I've got a stash of the shea ones I'm working my way through.

So proud of you! :mysmilie_50:

I didn’t go for the Cozee TSV either. Still love all mine but there is rather a lot ... all over the bedroom! I’m having a moment of weakness at the moment, however (still smarting from missing out on the M&S advent calendar - not that I’m going on about it!!). I was just looking at the Liz Earle OTO on the 13/11 thread but really, I do have enough cleansers and perfumes so I need to step away really.

Latest posts

Back