Peter simons back!!! Yes!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter had a Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer Sweater on today.

He likes Rudolph because he doesn’t stay here long on Christmas Eve and goes straight back to Lapland :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 16412

Haha! Credit where it's due: that is excellent. And you've even done a screen capture of Peter wearing his sweater, which is great.

Peter likes Vostok watches, which are Russian. He likes them because he feels that they should be 'russian' back home.
Peter likes Krups coffee makers, which are made by German company Krups. He drinks several 'krups' a day.

He doesn't much like shopping the forums, though, mainly because of the dummkopfs on there.

It was this,and funny you should say this, I remember this one the other day and looked it up. It was a pen they were selling and she said something like it "writes nicely" which to me is fair comment as some pens can be a bit scratchy or the ink doesn't come out evenly or at all. looking at the clip I'd imagine that someone backstage said something in her earpiece, and she reacted in an embarrassed manner, but then PS got the gist, and went completely over the top, bashing his head against the wall and made her feel a bigger "twit" than she doubtlessly already felt...It wasn't very nice to be honest

https://youtu.be/kdFmkX4rdAc

Oh dear Merry, that’s not very nice of him is it?

Mind you, and being completely fair to him, at least it wasn’t bigoted :mysmilie_59:

I will never.....ever...understand a mind that watches that clip above and thinks it is remotely funny. How people on Facebook miss shite like that is beyond me. It's the typical attempt by unfunny people to try and be funny, but just shouting a lot and being completely over the top. Making up for the fact they don't actually have anything funny or clever to say. What a tosspot he is.

edit: not to mention the fact, that as somebody mentioned above, some pens write better than others. In fact some pens are FAR superior to others when it comes to how smooth they feel and the ink delivery. Nothing wrong with what she said at all.

Shame there is no equivalent of him around when he comes out with ballcocks like "it has expendable memory" to make him feel like a total loser.

I will never.....ever...understand a mind that watches that clip above and thinks it is remotely funny. How people on Facebook miss shite like that is beyond me. It's the typical attempt by unfunny people to try and be funny, but just shouting a lot and being completely over the top. Making up for the fact they don't actually have anything funny or clever to say. What a tosspot he is.

edit: not to mention the fact, that as somebody mentioned above, some pens write better than others. In fact some pens are FAR superior to others when it comes to how smooth they feel and the ink delivery. Nothing wrong with what she said at all.

Shame there is no equivalent of him around when he comes out with ballcocks like "it has expendable memory" to make him feel like a total loser.

I think it's hilarious these days no one has any humour, just misery misery misery, lighten up it's a bid tv classic no wonder sales of anti depressants are on the up.

I think it's hilarious these days no one has any humour, just misery misery misery, lighten up it's a bid tv classic no wonder sales of anti depressants are on the up.

Well there's your answer. If you find that hilarious, no wonder people think PS is the height of comedy gold

I happened to watch it live, 7 years ago, and it seemed funny at the time as it was LIVE and I just didn't know what was going to happen next!

Well there's your answer. If you find that hilarious, no wonder people think PS is the height of comedy gold

No-one says he is the 'height of comedy gold', whatever that is supposed to mean. He is, however, one heck of a lot more entertaining than the haters on here.

I'm so sorry you resent me using the 'like' function on this forum - with that in mind, thanks to those who took the time to 'like' Retrovertigo's post here. The message is clear: we're not friends, are we?

Just to clarify the allegations about my apparent racist sympathies - again, how nice of you to insinuate such a thing - and especially me 'putting words in the mouths' of you homophobes: when Janice Philips was a regular presenter, she was nick-named 'Manice' by people here. To laugh at someone because of their sexuality is pretty homophobic, I'd have thought.

To address the point of me thinking it's 'okay to be racist': well done. You'll be pleased to know I found that pretty upsetting. You don't know me at all. But that's okay - why should you care? You hate a television presenter that I like, and there are more of you than there are of me, so it's all fair.

To say what Peter said was wrong, pressures of live TV or not. However, to club together online with like-minded individuals to invent insulting little names for presenters on a shopping channel based on their looks, voice or whatever, to slag off the products and service hoping to get the place shut down, for referring to the presenters collectively as 'goons' and for carefully taking pictures of those people and drawing on them in school-kid variants of offence - that represents the work of those who must have really unsatisfying personal lives. Good luck!

See, there it is. I wasn't intending to post just having a quick read but it's comments like that that made me decide I wasn't going to bother any more, why? why must people have "unsatisfying personal lives" just because they don't like someone on a shopping channel whose sole purpose is to sell a product, not be lewd and disgusting when children could be watching. Paz, it's a shopping channel not UK Gold or Comedy Central, were people expect not to be deceived. Peter Simon isn't even funny, so when he's trying to flog kitchen appliances, watches or clothes you expect him to be professional at the very least. So if the fact that people have high standards and minds that aren't in the gutter, why do you assume our lives are uninteresting just because we don't like it? or him?

And there goes Paz again (either a former presenter or Janice herself) putting words into my mouth. Janice had posted a picture of herself on Twitter comparing herself to a man. I "think" it was Albert Steptoe but I can't recall.

I called her Manice because she did remind me of Bruce Forsyth to be fair. Harsh I know. But also with her short hair. I had NO IDEA she was gay. I was making what in hindsight was a poor joke. But how you construe from that, that I am having a dig at her sexuality. Well fcuk knows to be honest. I don't give a **** about her sexuality. I DO give a **** that she was blatantly trying to push old tech as though it was the newest model. And for that I think she was fair game to be honest when it came to having a go at her.

But yeah, there you go making that same assumption that I was having a go at her sexuality. Get a grip and stop with your agenda of trying to paint people as something they are not.

As for Peter Simon. Well, his racist remark was the latest in a long line of crap he comes out with. Trying to disguise the price of things by always stating the flexi pay first instalment instead of clearly stating prices. His pathetic smutty inuendos all the time. So tiring.

The fact that some named him Dirty Peter because of how he man handled the models on some of the fashion shows. But hey, you like him, so you must be able to either approve of that, or ignore it. I'll bet you don't contact him and have a whinge at him like you do the people here.

Best I put you on ignore. I have no interest in your reply.

Paz why you make the assumption that people on here have unsatisfying personal lives because of comments they make about so called salespersons on here is beyond me i have a very satisfying personal life but PS and his disgusting innuendos are repulsive to most people and his way of selling also bares close scrutiny and if i feel i want to comment i will without fear that my life is unsatisfying, i would suggest fans of PS are the ones with unsatisfying lives.

Re forums

There are those that don't understand that if people post like a duck and talk like a duck in every single post they make people will think they are a duck.

Secondly, the egotistical playground bully types who want all their rights to say what they want in whatever way they want and none of the responsibilities which go with those rights. Naturally they are the first people to act all offended and play the victim card when they are on the receiving end.

And some people never learn that this is a Forum for all things shopping telly, they're just comments and the banter is not to be taken seriously unless one person makes it that way and certainly not a platform to have to have personal attacks on fellow Forum memebers, even though the above poster has previously been warned about it, but like I say, some people just never learn.

Did he even apologise or was it all brushed over? I see the member called Paz "likes" the first post declaring it great that he is back. The same Paz that puts words in peoples mouths trying to accuse them of being homophobes. But apparently it's ok to be racist.....OK!

I'm so sorry you resent me using the 'like' function on this forum - with that in mind, thanks to those who took the time to 'like' Retrovertigo's post here. The message is clear: we're not friends, are we?

Just to clarify the allegations about my apparent racist sympathies - again, how nice of you to insinuate such a thing - and especially me 'putting words in the mouths' of you homophobes: when Janice Philips was a regular presenter, she was nick-named 'Manice' by people here. To laugh at someone because of their sexuality is pretty homophobic, I'd have thought.

To address the point of me thinking it's 'okay to be racist': well done. You'll be pleased to know I found that pretty upsetting. You don't know me at all. But that's okay - why should you care? You hate a television presenter that I like, and there are more of you than there are of me, so it's all fair.

To say what Peter said was wrong, pressures of live TV or not. However, to club together online with like-minded individuals to invent insulting little names for presenters on a shopping channel based on their looks, voice or whatever, to slag off the products and service hoping to get the place shut down, for referring to the presenters collectively as 'goons' and for carefully taking pictures of those people and drawing on them in school-kid variants of offence - that represents the work of those who must have really unsatisfying personal lives. Good luck!

Re forums

There are those that don't understand that if people post like a duck and talk like a duck in every single post they make people will think they are a duck.

Secondly, the egotistical playground bully types who want all their rights to say what they want in whatever way they want and none of the responsibilities which go with those rights. Naturally they are the first people to act all offended and play the victim card when they are on the receiving end.

This forum is for discussing all things shopping telly and that includes presenters, there will always be positive and negative comments but what is not acceptable is the attacks on fellow forum members. I have quoted just a few examples........This stops now!

THREAD CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back