Peter simons back!!! Yes!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubzy23u

Registered Shopper
Great to see the legend that is Peter back after the haters tried to get him sacked!! Karmas a &itch

Am just watching him on Proskins,glad he didn’t get sacked.

I knew he'd be back, they just went through the motions and waited for the dust to settle.

The kind of shopping channel that they are is equal to their morality imo, in the gutter.

He tried to get himself sacked!

Sadly he sells and at high quantities only thing even close to an explanation

Did he even apologise or was it all brushed over? I see the member called Paz "likes" the first post declaring it great that he is back. The same Paz that puts words in peoples mouths trying to accuse them of being homophobes. But apparently it's ok to be racist.....OK!

Well we knew it would happen clearly IW do not care about the offence it may have caused their customers

Great to see the legend that is Peter back after the haters tried to get him sacked!! Karmas a &itch

Wel, obviously this being your "first" post tells me two things, one, that you've been hanging around for a while well you must have to know the extent of our distaste of this man, two, you hadn't had the guts to speak up sooner to protect your obvious roll model.

Peter Simon might be the most kindest, loveliest man you'd ever wish to meet, his TV persona on the other hand is the most disgusting, lewd, filthy, ball of sexual innuendo you'd NEVER wish to meet. If your type of presenter is to have an hour of failed entertainer circa 1980s sexual innuendo fair eneough, but for most other people's it's simply to get a description of a product we can't touch, oh and by the way, when Peter Simon told Joe Remblence to "take it up the rear" (as PS sticks tongue in cheek, half grin, rolls his eyes) when dissecting a chicken, he too was equally as appalled and disgusted as us.

By the way, no one tried to "get him sacked" he's doing a damn good job of that himself, if he was in any other job he'd have been sacked a week after he started, apart from him being racist and offensive, he's also a crap presenter.

Thought he'd be back....hoped he wouldn't be, nevertheless as people often say "There's always the off switch"!
Thinking about it, his return was probably never in question, I wonder whether IW felt this was something they had to do in order to look as though they were "doing the right thing" - And St Peter lol, probably knew this was only gonna be a "holiday" for him...and if IW have got any sense, they would've told him to "rein it in" in the future, or at least for a month or two!
....and if his return makes a few Trolls happy, then who am I to complain?!

It’s fair to say they have their problems.

The merchandise isn’t up to much, the sets look like a Woolies in 1987, the Goons get worse and the Trust Pilot ratings get even worse.

Having said all that, if you’re looking for a bit of good old fashioned bigotry then I guess it might be worth a watch? :mysmilie_59:

7F3BE99E-D189-459F-AD4D-9C219C76B023.jpg

Maybe the fact there are two threads on this forum of him proves that he is a big draw for the channel, remember any publicity is good publicity and most people won't even know why he disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back