L'occitane TSV 13/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

now thats odd it used to be very very strong. I was in hospital when I had this set and when I had a bath it smelled out the whole ward. people were asking what's the smell. I expect better from L'Occitane. the only reason why I would not go for this set is I really don't like the watery hand cream

Elemis was always skin care and a few spa things for the body. Way back it was just really the Milk Bath and Muscle Soak with some aromatherapy oils. In the last ten years they have started the whole Frangipani thing(I keep saying I hate Frangipani too cloying for me), now they have purple bottle stuff for bathing and candles to match etc.
The purple bottle range I did look at and they are using very cheap oil as the first ingredient. I would spend the money and buy Aromatherapy Associates range every time high-quality oils front the first ingredient.

I do still really like some L'Occtane, the lavender candles are just gorgeous. The Shea Butter foot cream and body lotions, still like the almond bath. The store we have in Belfast used to be grouped with the Irish part of the company and we had some awesome deals. When the sales on everything in the store 20% that wasn't half price in the sale. I have bought a number of perfumes that for some strange reason still full price on the UK site? Then suddenly the store was classed as the UK branch and the deals not really that great. To be honest the perfumes they tend to bring out I think not worth the price charged. The Grasse Range was very expensive and I admit I bought the two I liked brand new and half the price on Ebay. I love iris and went to try the Iris White and Blue one in the store and was really disappointed at the quality of it not actually a good orris(the fragrance is taken from the blub as the flower has no smell), it just was not a for the price a good iris perfume. Now L'Occitane have their own skincare and I just don't see them as skin care, bath and perfumes yes.

Got our TSV today and the larger of the two gift boxes is bashed/torn as they are not strong boxes so if planning to use as a gift make sure you check yours.

Just watching the TSV launch from last night and I can’t believe Alexis is dressed in a Santa suit top! I would have expected this from the Benefit lady who is always up for fun but not Alexis!

Not interested in the TSV as L'Occitane has never appealed to me, however, I've bought two lots of the baubles they had on and they will be perfect for friends/colleagues/nephews' girlfriends. Very good value.

CC

I am well stocked up on soap,Liquid refills & Shea Butter soaps, probably will not need any more until 2020!I don’t bother with the shower products/ body creams anymore.They had some very good prices yesterday, hence my purchases & nice gifts.

Forgot this was the TSV for yesterday so glad I ordered the Almond in advance.

Latest posts

Back