L'occitane TSV 13/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ive never bought L'occitane but interested finding out what it will be! Not buying the Liz Earle one this year so want to try something new ..... hope its a good TSV

I like L'occitane scents but sadly their perfumes dont last long...be interesting to see what this is like

Never bought any L'Occitane as I always think it's either cherry blossom, shea, almond or verbena. Always seems pricey as well but I might have a look at this and see what they are offering. Don't need handwash as I bought both the LE TSVs for that.

CC

Ha, I lied. I just bought the L'Occitane set of 3 baubles, just over a tenner each and they have a set of products in them. I thought they were really good value for 3 friend gifts. Another tick off my list (sooooo smug lol).

CC

Cherry Blossom is a bit sweet for me. I'm not a lover of lavender usually but in the L'Occitane range it's OK so will most probably get that one depending on price

Wish they'd bring back the vanilla and amber, they were lovely warm fragrances.

Not for me but I am considering going for another set of those baubles - really great value if you have the people to give them to.

CC

I am going to the L'Occitane shop to see if they have a better deal on the baubles than QVC

Latest posts

Back