L'occitane TSV 13/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L"Occitane Christmas TSV???

Does anyone know if there is going to be a loccitane Christmas TSV???
I would be sincerely grateful for any information.
Thank you xxx

Almond Option

500ml Almond Shower Oil
150ml Almond Hand Cream
50g Almond Soap
35ml Almond Shower Oil
75ml Rich Body Lotion
150ml Intensive Shea Butter Foot Balm

View attachment 16499

Lavender/Shea Option

500ml Lavender Foaming Bath
150ml Lavender Hand Cream
50g Milk Soap
35ml Aromachologie Relaxing Shower Gel
75ml Rich Body Lotion
150ml Intensive Shea Butter Foot Balm

View attachment 16500

It's my birthday on 13th November!

I like the idea of the giant cherry blossom hand cream so I might get this option. I also want to try that foot balm, is it new?

I think this is a TSV for me :)

I like the idea of the giant cherry blossom hand cream so I might get this option. I also want to try that foot balm, is it new?

Yep it is new, suspect Q has the launch of it

:mysmilie_858: For the 13th

:mysmilie_3:

Happy birthday for the 13th!

I too like the look of the cherry blossom but am hoping the monumental stash of Molton Brown will keep me in check. It's a bit of a faint hope I suppose. I wonder what the price will be, that may be a clincher. I have just had quite a bit of eye trouble and have been told to wear lenses less, and softer ones, and glasses more so I can see an extremely large optician's bill looming in my near future. Still never mind!!!! And I do love a new pair of frames!

was just checking the facebook page for L'occitane and it will be on pre sale from this friday 9th!!

Can someone tell me thoughts on the lavender and almond and what the fragrances are like! I think i may be tempted to my first L'occitane TSV !

I've not tried the Almond, but the lavender is, for me lovely. It's the fresh herby sort, rather than the sweet granny type. I really like it very much. The foam bath is really foamy too.

Imo it's one of the better smells. I think l'occ are not v good at attempting girly 'perfume' fragrances - the ones I've tried end up being samey, powdery & insignificant. The neroli orchid type for instance had bad reviews pertaining to the actual fragrance.

They seem far better at 'natural' types - ie lavender. They say they use high altitude lavender which is V good, but how much of that ends up in the bottle is unclear. Hope this helps a little.

I just wanted to say, Thank You for letting me know the details for the above TSV. Its very much appreciated ❤❤❤

its a shame about L'occitanes scents they did very accurate smells of Provence when they first started. Vanilla that was a real heady strong Vanilla. fig the best fig you could get as a scent. olive a real herby treat again not mass market stuff but for the real enthusiasts the best. now they sell more commercial scents. that are usually dupes of mass market style stuff. the lavender is the best in the market and the verbena.

Latest posts

Back