ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L'Occitane 6 Piece Gift Of Giving Bath & Body Collection
Item Number: 236961
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £46.96
P&P £5.95

or 4 Easy Pays of £11.74

This superb six-piece L'Occitane collection features a selection of luxurious products to help transform your beauty routine, in your choice of three fragrances: Cherry, Almond or Lavender. Comprising shower gels, foot treatments, body lotion and more, plus covetable gift boxes for sharing with loved ones, this L'Occitane selection is perfect for pampering with as we approach the festive season.

Shea essentials - in every collection, you’ll find Shea Butter Intense Foot Balm, a pampering treatment formulated with 25% shea butter to help comfort and soothe winter feet, plus Shea Butter Body Lotion to keep skin feeling supple and moisturised all day long.

Choose your scent - based on your chosen scent, you’ll also receive a supersize bath treatment, supersize hand cream, travel-size shower gel and softening full-size soap. If you love fruity, floral notes, go for elegant, feminine Cherry Blossom, or if you prefer warming, creamy fragrances, the top-rated Almond range is a great choice. If you need a little assistance in winding down for the evening, tranquil notes of Lavender are a perfect match.

Get gifting - in this collection you’ll find both a large and a small gift box, perfect for creating bespoke beauty bundles for friends and family. Place the travel sizes of Body Lotion, Shower Gel and Soap in the small gift box, and the super-sized bath, hand and footcare treats in the large one - that’s Christmas sorted!

Beautiful beginnings - the hills of Haute-Provence in southern France offer a great source of inspiration to the founders of L'Occitane, and provide a plentiful selection of natural produce and extracts to enrich their wide range of skincare, haircare and bodycare.

Each collection contains:

1 x Shea Butter Intense Foot Balm (150ml; supersize) - this sumptuous foot treatment is enriched with D-panethenol and allantoin, and works to help soothe, reduce roughness and target dry areas, all with a rich yet non-sticky texture
1 x Shea Butter Body Lotion (75ml; travel size) - features 15% shea butter and calendula, and works to keep skin feeling supple and smooth

Make your choice:

Floral collection:

1 x Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel (500ml; supersize) - gently cleanses the skin, leaving it delicately perfumed. Also makes a wonderful foaming bath, releasing a rich, smooth foam and a sumptuous cherry fragrance
1 x Cherry Blossom Hand Cream (150ml; supersize) - enriched with vitamin E and shea butter, this hand cream is delicately scented with cherry and works to keep hands feeling smooth, soft and protected
1 x Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel (35ml; travel size) - the pampering bath and shower treatment in a handy travel size
1 x Cherry Blossom Soap (50g; full size) - formulated with a gentle plant base to keep skin cleansed and softened, all with a delicate cherry blossom aroma

Or:

Warm collection:

1 x Almond Shower Oil (500ml; supersize) - this luxurious shower oil transforms into a softening foam when it comes into contact with water, leaving skin feeling satin-soft with a mouth-watering scent of fresh almonds
1 x Almond Delicious Hand Cream (150ml; supersize) - enriched with almond milk and almond oil, this silky-smooth cream helps to soften hands while enveloping them in a sweet and subtle almond aroma
1 x Almond Shower Oil (35ml; travel size) - the iconic shower oil in a handy travel size
1 x Almond Oil Soap (50g; full size) - with a gourmand soft almond scent, this soap will help to cleanse away the day without stripping your skin of moisture

Or:

Aromatic collection:

1 x Lavender Foaming Bath (500ml; supersize) - with its captivating lavender scent, this bath foam works to leave skin soft, supple and sweetly fragranced with lavender - all you need is a small amount for a bath-full of bubbles
1 x Lavender Hand Cream (150ml; supersize) - a pampering hand cream infused with shea butter and lavender essential oil from Haute-Provence, and offering a smooth, light texture and leaving a pleasant lavender scent
1 x Aromachologie Relax Shower Gel (35ml; travel size) - enriched with a foaming base containing lavender, bergamot, mandarin, sweet orange and geranium essential oils
1 x Shea Milk Soap (50g; full size) - this gentle soap features a 100% vegetable base, and is infused with shea butter and a comforting scent of milk, all with a foamy lather to gently cleanse and comfort your skin

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.236961

Happy birthday for the 13th!

I too like the look of the cherry blossom but am hoping the monumental stash of Molton Brown will keep me in check. It's a bit of a faint hope I suppose. I wonder what the price will be, that may be a clincher. I have just had quite a bit of eye trouble and have been told to wear lenses less, and softer ones, and glasses more so I can see an extremely large optician's bill looming in my near future. Still never mind!!!! And I do love a new pair of frames!

You could probably use the supersize shower gel to clean those specs with....."Every cloud"......?

Last edited:
ml for ml

This one is so difficult to do a breakdown on as the Almond products are more expensive than the lavender & cherry blossom.
I estimate that the Almond set is worth approx £100 and the other sets about £10 less.
Not for me this time.

I haven't bought L'Occitane for a long time, usually the foot cream and in one of their stores when they have a sale. I hate the Cherry Blossom stuff(sorry if you love it, but I think it is just nasty), which they seemed to push in TSVs for years now. I look at the TSVs and then just think, no.

True story. Some years back probably over 10 years ago, there was a TSV looked at it great value mix of shea butter full sizes etc. I walked into TKMaxx and they had the same boxed set cheaper than QVC! I nearly had a fit I was in shock it was the QVC TSV! I grabbed one and another woman also grabbed two, we both went, "That is the TSV today!" No idea how it happened but it never did again. Oh, and they had over 6 of them on the shelf and I started pointing it out to people.

This one is so difficult to do a breakdown on as the Almond products are more expensive than the lavender & cherry blossom.
I estimate that the Almond set is worth approx £100 and the other sets about £10 less.
Not for me this time.
Having looked into again it looks like the Almond and the Cherry Blossom are on a par as the Almond Shower oil is more than the other two and the Cherry Blossom hand cream is more expensive than the other two.

Oh your a star but Blissy it’s not my Birthday sadly

Thanks all the same

:mysmilie_3:

its a good TSV for splitting up. I reckon 4 gifts. the almond is very promising as I don't have a single drop and haven't bought it for years.

...but my daughter wants the Corlina Herrera perfume now. but I dont like the smell lol

I can't stand the smell of the Cherry Blossom either, Donna. Smells very sickly & sweet to me.
I do like the lavender & almond though.

its a good TSV for splitting up. I reckon 4 gifts. the almond is very promising as I don't have a single drop and haven't bought it for years.
If you are budgeting for each gift then just over half price for each item would be an approximation.

I am so cross my daughter only went a booked 2 tickets for us to go to a l'occy shopping event in Regent Street. £6 a ticket what a thoroughly wasteful amount of money.
you get a goody bag and money off instore but it wont be as good as the TSV...she wanted the almond oil amongst other things so this would have been a good bet. KIDs!

I am so cross my daughter only went a booked 2 tickets for us to go to a l'occy shopping event in Regent Street. £6 a ticket what a thoroughly wasteful amount of money.
you get a goody bag and money off instore but it wont be as good as the TSV...she wanted the almond oil amongst other things so this would have been a good bet. KIDs!

Just go and enjoy quality time with your daughter, is there a sparkly drink included, goody bag too. I’m sure you are not obliged to buy, so no pressure whatsoever just a fun time to be had.

Having looked into again it looks like the Almond and the Cherry Blossom are on a par as the Almond Shower oil is more than the other two and the Cherry Blossom hand cream is more expensive than the other two.

The Cherry Blossom and Lavender Hand Creams are same price not sure about Almond

Annoyed with myself as I’m writing nonsense today, I’ve given up on working it out today as I need to get other things done. Having a bah humbug day.

Just go and enjoy quality time with your daughter, is there a sparkly drink included, goody bag too. I’m sure you are not obliged to buy, so no pressure whatsoever just a fun time to be had.

thanks for that x

I get email invites to different store events, Crabtree & Evelyn(they have now closed their store in Belfast), L'Occitane, Molton Brown and SpaceNK. I am told to just come along it will be fun. Okay, I do go for the bubbly:mysmilie_3: My Guerlain counter in HoF is having an event on the 22nd the counter manager just told me to come and not worry about having to buy.

Just go Boffy your daughter and yourself will have fun. If the worst happens buy a lip balm or mini hand cream

After the optican's bill I have decided to give this one a miss. I do like Cherry Blossom and haven't had it for a.long time but the stash is just too big (and won't get much smaller before the MB January sale!!!!). I also have a lot of handcreams. I shall save my pennies for Decleor if that is well priced.

Latest posts

Back