Bundleberry by Amanda Holden TSV 14/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Be fun to see what a load of shite this will be.

Last time it was these silver bauble things, decorative, in a choice of colours....I think you received 3. She blogged about it & mentioned that she'd be buying these balls for Alesha Dixon's Xmas gift!!!!! I made a cheeky/rude/sarcastic/hilarious (depending on the readers aversion) comment, which was removed. Some people are such party poops.

It's not my style really although I did have my eye on that little wooden crate bar that she did and is now on clearance price. Where would I put it and I don't need it.

CC

I bought the silver love them. gave the largest one to my daughter for her first xmas in her new flat..the batteries went on for ages 6 months or more

I bought a hurricane lamp on clearance last year and I love it. It’s not available any more unfortunately or I’d have definitely bought more.
Whether Amanda Holden actually designed it or not, I’ve absolutely no idea, but I’ve tried to find similar elsewhere without success.

They are joking not more of the flipping trunks but in rose gold finish :mysmilie_7:

Oh well will give Amanda the chance to say put one in your bathroom to store the loo brush in :mysmilie_11:

These don't look too bad, but I expect they end up looking really small. They've also been showing a set of 2 trunks on the other channel with Julia (?) wonder what the difference is.

Then just update the ones on the website already with other colour options instead of another 24 hours of shows.
With the script of store your loo rolls, W.C. brushes, cleaning supplies, the children put their toys and books in them.
Put your toiletries in them, make Christmas hampers in them, put your cushions off your bed in them or use them as side tables etc etc etc. Gosh we have been bored silly with just how many places in her homes AH has her trunks.
:mysmilie_490::mysmilie_496::mysmilie_498::mysmilie_17:

Then just update the ones on the website already with other colour options instead of another 24 hours of shows.
With the script of store your loo rolls, W.C. brushes, cleaning supplies, the children put their toys and books in them.
Put your toiletries in them, make Christmas hampers in them, put your cushions off your bed in them or use them as side tables etc etc etc. Gosh we have been bored silly with just how many places in her homes AH has her trunks.
:mysmilie_490::mysmilie_496::mysmilie_498::mysmilie_17:

its really not that simple

its really not that simple

:mysmilie_17:

Kim’s jumpsuits can be updated with every colour and pattern under the sun :mysmilie_15:

Failing that stick AH in a trunk and post her off to USA to sell them their Simple

:mysmilie_3::mysmilie_61:

Tout them any way you want, those suitcases/trunks are just more clutter lying around holding lots of clutter. No no no. I don't care what colour they are, they will be in the way and hold junk that should be in the bin.

CC

Tout them any way you want, those suitcases/trunks are just more clutter lying around holding lots of clutter. No no no. I don't care what colour they are, they will be in the way and hold junk that should be in the bin.

CC

Couldn’t agree more plus they will clang like nobody’s business.
Would you believe it they even turned them on the side and said you could use them like a suitcase.
:mysmilie_10:

Latest posts

Back