Bundleberry by Amanda Holden TSV 14/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AH said her daughter has them as bedside cabinets/tables with her lamp(s) on. Well, what a faff that must be ! every time you wanted to open the damn things you'd have to shift the stuff that's sitting on top.
I've got storage boxes - bought a few years ago from Dunelm, good size, wooden with a lid, and really good quality. Big enough to hold a stash of dvds.

AH said her daughter has them as bedside cabinets/tables with her lamp(s) on. Well, what a faff that must be ! every time you wanted to open the damn things you'd have to shift the stuff that's sitting on top.
I've got storage boxes - bought a few years ago from Dunelm, good size, wooden with a lid, and really good quality. Big enough to hold a stash of dvds.

She talks a load of tripe if you believed every way and every spot she said she placed these metal boxes there would be no place for anything or anybody.
Her daughters rooms must be full of them cause if they use them as bedside cabinets, storage for toys and fill them up with stuff then put their nice bound books on the top leaving them open for effect
:mysmilie_8:

Think I’ll tape the tsv trunks shows to see how many ways she says she has them :mysmilie_17:

Here you go as an example this item a Kim & Co jumpsuit has been updated over the years, selling since May 2016 with new colours and patterns added

https://www.qvcuk.com/Kim-&-Co-Brazil-Jersey-Short-Sleeve-Jumpsuit.product.159200.html?sc=SRCH

there is about 12 different item numbers for various kim & co jumpsuits they add colours too as an item of fashion is only programmed to contain a certain amount of colour choices before having to move on to another item number & it varies per proudct range/line so a beauty one could have up to like 30 options & a home item like these trunks will only have up to about 8, bedding is up to 20 (but thats sizes & colours)

there is about 12 different item numbers for various kim & co jumpsuits they add colours too as an item of fashion is only programmed to contain a certain amount of colour choices before having to move on to another item number & it varies per proudct range/line so a beauty one could have up to like 30 options & a home item like these trunks will only have up to about 8, bedding is up to 20 (but thats sizes & colours)

Thanks for your explanation, I bow to your extensive QVC web site know how. :mysmilie_504:
Still doesn’t me stop me being stick to death of these flipping metal trunks.
Considering the recent over selling of what’s already in stock with now the repeat of them as a TSV with rose gold hardwear is way too much in my opinion.
They could just as easily be sold in an AH hour at a special price in my view and a different item brought as a TSV.
Oh but that would have resulted in some work in the form of a new design and considering much of the range is of a muchness that wouldn’t be easy I guess :mysmilie_17:

I buy storage boxes from The Works, 2 for a tenner, lots of different colours and designs, sturdy not just thin cardboard, easily wiped clean and they can be collapsed and folded flat when not in use. They hold plenty and stack easily. I have them in my spare bedroom and keep all manner of stuff in them, paperwork, shower gel stash, scarves and gloves, etc etc
https://www.theworks.co.uk/?gclid=E...EgKwnfD_BwE&q=collapsible storage box&top=251

I buy storage boxes from The Works, 2 for a tenner, lots of different colours and designs, sturdy not just thin cardboard, easily wiped clean and they can be collapsed and folded flat when not in use. They hold plenty and stack easily. I have them in my spare bedroom and keep all manner of stuff in them, paperwork, shower gel stash, scarves and gloves, etc etc
https://www.theworks.co.uk/?gclid=EA... box&top=251

If you enter VOUCHERFF25 an checkout you should get 25% off

Sorry to those rushing to order, but the lighthouse industrial look does nothing for me.
Electrical cable looks something off an iron.

Saying something but should have stuck to the trunks Pet!

:mysmilie_11:

Its clearly a lamp for decoration, which is not for me. I love lamps but they have to be functional, like using the light to read by.

Storage is a bugger. Can’t live with it can’t live without it. Random boxes filled with bits and bobs never seem to work for me despite the house comming down with them.

My ideal room would be about 6ft all round bigger than the actual floor space left (IYKWIM) with concealed doors (totally invisible to the naked eye) and behind said doors would be EVERYTH8NG which wasn’t needed for immediate living or really lovely to look at.

I’m really bad at buying things (Furniture,shoes,coats etc) which are lovely to look at but no bliddy use to man nor beast. No matter how sensible I am going into a shop I seem to morph into an idiot once I see something nice. Unfortunately for me Mr L is cut from the same cloth so our house needs taken in hand.

de cluttering is a nightmare. getting rid of stuff you dont really need is a major bind. atm I am trying to sell stuff on the bay and thats a nightmare experience in itself. so I have taken to just leaving stuff outside for people to take. its not going fast enough though!

Every spring and autumn I swap over clothes but being away in October and then down with the flu I’m only getting it down now. Despite every year having the mantra of “I’m being ruthless this year” it never really works out that way. I have been much better this year so far, partly because I’ve put on a bit (too much) weight so I can’t delude myself anymore.

Hopefully this weekend will kill it and I’ll no longer be scrabbling around in storage boxes. Then it will have to be paperwork (I have bank statements going back 46 years!)

Tout them any way you want, those suitcases/trunks are just more clutter lying around holding lots of clutter. No no no. I don't care what colour they are, they will be in the way and hold junk that should be in the bin.

CC

They will also attract dust. Something else that will need cleaning.

Move house that is a sure way to declutter! On second thoughts with the Conveyancing process in England perhaps not the greatest idea as it reduced me to a quivering wreck,but any superfluous belongings were gone.

Latest posts

Back