Bundleberry by Amanda Holden TSV 14/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Me too, for one thing I've got two lots of those trunks and love em :mysmilie_17:

Do the outside of those trunks get horribly scratched, T? They look to me that they would, (spaniel in the house.)

They also look really 'noisy'.

Are they much smaller than you'd expect?
I considered them for putting the 'shoes' in that are around the back door (Mr B) But at size 11, would they fit in? Please advise? xx

Last edited:
Do the outside of those trunks get horribly scratched, T? They look to me that they would, (spaniel in the house.)

They also look really 'noisy'.

Are they much smaller than you'd expect?
I considered them for putting the 'shoes' in that are around the back door (Mr B) But at size 11, would they fit in? Please advise? xx

SB, mine haven't been scratched (as yet), but that's mainly cos I keep them away from my other half, one of whose many gifts is the ability to trash stuff without even trying.

I have two lots, one set of three and one set of two (which are the two smaller ones from the set of three) and the smaller two aren't heavy at all, but the biggest one of the three is heavy especially when full (I use it to store my fleecy throws).

They are much more sturdy than they may appear on TV (I don't find them noisy as the fittings are well made and don't clank too much) and I do think they are much bigger inside than you expect them to be - I use the smallest one for papers as it fits A4 and the middle sized one of the set of three (larger of the set of two) is used to store hand towels/ but I'd say it could fit probably 4-6 pairs of regular sized shoes in there. However, my other half has size 11 trotters and I've just tried and max 2 of those bad boys in that size trunk (plus a pair of flip flops)! If they bring out the set of three again, then I reckon the biggest one would easily fit 8 pairs of size 11s.

Hope this helps!

SB, mine haven't been scratched (as yet), but that's mainly cos I keep them away from my other half, one of whose many gifts is the ability to trash stuff without even trying.

I have two lots, one set of three and one set of two (which are the two smaller ones from the set of three) and the smaller two aren't heavy at all, but the biggest one of the three is heavy especially when full (I use it to store my fleecy throws).

They are much more sturdy than they may appear on TV (I don't find them noisy as the fittings are well made and don't clank too much) and I do think they are much bigger inside than you expect them to be - I use the smallest one for papers as it fits A4 and the middle sized one of the set of three (larger of the set of two) is used to store hand towels/ but I'd say it could fit probably 4-6 pairs of regular sized shoes in there. However, my other half has size 11 trotters and I've just tried and max 2 of those bad boys in that size trunk (plus a pair of flip flops)! If they bring out the set of three again, then I reckon the biggest one would easily fit 8 pairs of size 11s.

Hope this helps!

Really helpful, thanks, but I think Mr B will trash them, as like Mr T, he trashes stuff by just looking at it. I bought him an expensive pair of jeans one year for Christmas, & on Boxing Day he was wearing them whilst pulling/knocking out the old shower cubicle in the bathroom. It's a shame as they sound OK from what you've said.

One more thing? Does the gold hardware look trashy?

Really helpful, thanks, but I think Mr B will trash them, as like Mr T, he trashes stuff by just looking at it. I bought him an expensive pair of jeans one year for Christmas, & on Boxing Day he was wearing them whilst pulling/knocking out the old shower cubicle in the bathroom. It's a shame as they sound OK from what you've said.

One more thing? Does the gold hardware look trashy?

Um yeah, not going to lie, I'd prefer silver hardware but I'm looking forward to seeing the new rose gold hardware ones.

TSV Live Now!

The TSV is not the trunks anyway.........

BundleBerry by Amanda Holden Firework Lightbulb & Tripod Lamp
Item Number 708939
QVC Price £48.50
TSV Price £39.96
P&P £4.95
2 Easy Pays of £19.98

This stunning table-top Firework Lightbulb from BundleBerry by Amanda Holden sits on a contemporary tripod stand that comes in your choice of Gold, Gunmetal or Rose Gold tone finish. Create a gorgeously soft glow in any room of your home with this modern lamp that offers stylish, urban elegance.

Light it up - the oversized bulb in this minimalist BundleBerry design has a truly impressive firework effect, boasting 47 LED lights that emit a warming glow.

Difference in the detail - most tripod lamp stands are for the floor; we're bringing this design to you with a sturdy stand that's the perfect height to sit on your coffee table, ideal if you're short on space or looking to create a more cosy, intimate feel.

Choose your finish - the metallic tone of this Firework Lightbulb's tripod stand adds to the edgy, industrial vibe. Whether you go for Gold, Gunmetal or Rose Gold, you'll be adding a stylish accent to your home décor.

Look for the ladybird - every piece in Amanda Holden's beautiful homeware collection features her signature ladybird motif hiding somewhere on the design. A special symbol of love and good fortune for her family, Amanda hopes to share this good luck with each and every one of you.

Colour options:
Gold
Gunmetal
Rose Gold

https://www.qvcuk.com/BundleBerry-b...k-Lightbulb-&-Tripod-Lamp.product.708939.html

I've been looking at these lamps online on and off over the weekend - I like them but not sure about the legs. I'll have to wait until the launch and decide.

Back to the boxes - I have a stack of vintage suitcases which I used to store toiletries in the bottom one, then a few belts and scarves, then make up, then jewellery that I rarely wear. The problem is the lower cases never get opened meaning the contents have gone off by the time I remember to have a sort through them. If, like me, you have more stuff than sense, clear boxes are the way to go!

I knocked one of those lamps over once in a trendy pub :mysmilie_13: Definitely not for me he he he he.

Oh, hang on, it looks like the TSV has moved on. I was talking about those tall ones with the legs. Not sure about the hanging one either.

CC

I knocked one of those lamps over once in a trendy pub :mysmilie_13: Definitely not for me he he he he.

Oh, hang on, it looks like the TSV has moved on. I was talking about those tall ones with the legs. Not sure about the hanging one either.

CC

My first thought when I saw it was how unstable it looks!!!

I’m quite surprised at the cost seems very reasonable as lights go these days as they are expensive

Just wondering how effective the light is, how they appear in size, if they are lightweight and how stable they are.

As QVC goes, could well be really naff

Well, I've taken a chance and ordered two of them. One for me and one for a Christmas present for a friend.
He loved the last Bundleberry lamp I bought, so I thought this would be a nice surprise.
Is it sad that because I've ordered both in the same colour, I'm delighted to have saved £2.50 on the postage? Ha ha ha ha

I like the lamps but they are not the style of my house. not sure if my daughters would like them either.

They're OK but too modern for my house, besides, Mr CC has just bought a coffee table the size of Lake Geneva so I'm struggling to find space for that never mind lamps that the dog will knock over 100 times a day.

CC

Saw AH on with Pippa. They tried to outdo one another with all the amaaaaaaazzzing and absoluuuuuutely's they were coming out with. Whatever happened to the word 'yes' instead ? So painful to watch.

Latest posts

Back