Tili Urban Jungle Beauty Box Coming 26/10/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wonder if they will do another Advent Calender after the problems encountered last year. I hope so, I loved it.

Wonder if they will do another Advent Calender after the problems encountered last year. I hope so, I loved it.

no both TILI & Q have said they aint doing one this year but i suspect its due to the massive mess up from itbut they have said there will be more surprises but the TILI boxes are not selling like they used to now

I know QVC stresses that there's no subscription for its Tili boxes but, as I suggested last year, I think auto-delivery would be perfect for them. They could kick off earlier in the year with auto delivery every 90 days with the sweetener that you'll be sent a Tili advent calendar at the end of November if you stick with the AD, and no other way to buy it.

I know QVC stresses that there's no subscription for its Tili boxes but, as I suggested last year, I think auto-delivery would be perfect for them. They could kick off earlier in the year with auto delivery every 90 days with the sweetener that you'll be sent a Tili advent calendar at the end of November if you stick with the AD, and no other way to buy it.

Now, why didn't Q think of that.........?:mysmilie_546:

they dont air this item so that idea of the AD wouldnt work because to explain all that & understand it would be too much effort to do on the website

Very true and there'd be a firestorm on social media if it all went wrong and not everyone got their advent set (as tends to happen with auto delivery!)

Ooh this does actually look pretty good - I've seen excellent reviews for that pink clay mask, I may have to succumb!

Nice buy if you want to try the purse size Shay and Blue Black Tulip EDP as it is £25 on their website and you get the extras.

Latest posts

Back