A Taste Of Christmas TSV 15/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hamper

Me my son and hubby all contribute to a Christmas hamper, this would make a lovely addition.

Hotel Chocolat Set of 2 Carry Me Home Luxury Chocolate Selection
Item Number 807966
QVC Price £60.00
TSV Price £39.96
P&P: £4.95
3 Easy Pay £13.32

A set of two Carry Me Home Luxury Chocolate Selection boxes from Hotel Chocolat, featuring some of their most-loved chocolate recipes, such as Salted Caramel Ganache, Dizzy Praline, Tiramisu and Rocky Road. Tuck in to delicious caramels, moreish pralines and your favourite tipples this festive season, all from the comfort of your own home.

*A great saving: If you were to buy these two chocolate boxes directly from Hotel Chocolat you’d pay £68, plus P&P. So to get them for our Today’s Special Value price of just £38.98, plus P&P, is a superb saving of £29.02.

'One for me, one for you…' - with two boxes, each containing 10 mouth-watering chocolate selections, why not keep one as a treat for yourself and give the other as a thoughtful gift for a friend or family member? Just remember to pick someone who's likely to share! Each chocolate selection is also individually wrapped, ideal for splitting up into stocking fillers or for secret Santa's.

More cocoa, less sugar - made with cocoa as the lead ingredient, even in milk and white chocolates, the quality is in the taste when you take a bite into these luxurious chocolates.

Handy handle design - beautifully packaged in a sleek chocolate box with a handle, this Carry Me Home duo is designed to make it easy to do just that.

Recognised name - Hotel Chocolat is a well-known British chocolatier and cocoa grower, and remains the only company in the United Kingdom to grow cocoa on its own plantation. Using premium ingredients and crafting creative new recipes, their aim has always been to make eating chocolate a beautiful and pure experience.
Suitable for vegetarians
Contains alcohol
Store in a cool dry place away from strong odours
Shelf life: 3 months from delivery
Purchaser must be 18 years of age or over

Contains:
1 x Carry Me Home Salted Soft Caramels box (725g) - featuring Blackcurrant Baby Truffles, Simple Milk Truffles, Tiramisu, Dark Peppermint Truffles, Dizzy Pralines, Custard Tarts, White Cookie Slab, Gianduja Bombes, Orange Slab 70%
1 x Carry Me Home Salted Caramel Ganache box (755g) - featuring Salted Caramel Ganache, Mango Cup Truffles, 40% Milk Slab, Billionaire's Shortbreads, Lemon Cheesecake Selector, Praline Crunch - Hazelnuts (Cesar), Rocky Road Slab, Champagne Truffles, Salted Espresso Martini Selector, Praline Crisps

For allergens, nutritional information and ingredients please see attached document - allergens will be in bold

Delivered directly from Hotel Chocolat: please allow 10-14 working days for delivery

https://www.qvcuk.com/Hotel-Chocola...uxury-Chocolate-Selection.product.807966.html

Last edited:
"Sift & Gift"!..... Who are we kidding here ? More like "seek & beak" or "search & lurch")

:mysmilie_5:

I can taste the chocolate hangover already......

Me my son and hubby all contribute to a Christmas hamper, this would make a lovely addition.

Rubbish! You're going to scoff the lot..I can hear you oohing & aahing whilst doing those sums!

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m struggling to see how this assortment can be divided up to give as presents???
Maybe I’m old fashioned in thinking to give a small box of assorted chocolates as a gift, rather than some packs of the same or a slab.
Also how do you get on say in an evening when the family what to sample different chocolates?

I used to love the Thortons TSV there was a huge amount of chocolate for the money and could be split into lovely smaller gifts. my lovely mum had carers and used to give them a large Yankee Candle and a box of Thorntons for Christmas

I used to love the Thortons TSV there was a huge amount of chocolate for the money and could be split into lovely smaller gifts. my lovely mum had carers and used to give them a large Yankee Candle and a box of Thorntons for Christmas

I know just what you mean, just this latest offering don’t know how you would ‘sieve and gift’

I’m struggling to see how this assortment can be divided up to give as presents???
Maybe I’m old fashioned in thinking to give a small box of assorted chocolates as a gift, rather than some packs of the same or a slab.
Also how do you get on say in an evening when the family what to sample different chocolates?

Yep been thinking exactly the same!!

i cant believe its 11-30 in the morning and ive still not ordered this..... my willpower is strong today.... they look gorgeous though.....

they do look nice tbh but not as a gift more as a scoff fest for moi :mysmilie_5:

Do you think that’s the main reason folk are buying
All for Boffy :mysmilie_17:

No a self purchase or just to divide by two

I know just what you mean, just this latest offering don’t know how you would ‘sieve and gift’

Yes, so just don't bother, & eat them all. Hence "seek & Beak" & "search & lurch" as opposed to the ubiquitous "sift & Gift"

:mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back