Unbelievable

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
6 (or maybe 7) weeks ago I ordered the large palm plus vase from Peony. After nearly 4 weeks of non-arrival I rang QVC and cancelled the order. I was told 'fine' and that I wouldn't be charged for it, AND if it arrived in the meantime to not take delivery.

Thursday - and over 3 weeks since the phone call to QVC, the Hermes delivery chap plonks a huge box on the doorstep - from Peony - the said Palm that was cancelled. I told him that I was advised not to take delivery and he should take it away. This he could not do without authorisation from QVC. :headbang:

Off he went while I then spent 15 minutes on the phone to CS, who first of all couldn't find the order, and then confirmed I had cancelled it. Accordingly the cancellation notification had 'slipped through the net' at Peony ! oh and YES I HAD been charged for it.

Now I have to wait another (within) 5 working days for this damn great box to be collected, and in the meantime its practically blocking my hallway.

Peony are a load of t........ers !!!!

I need a drink.

6 (or maybe 7) weeks ago I ordered the large palm plus vase from Peony. After nearly 4 weeks of non-arrival I rang QVC and cancelled the order. I was told 'fine' and that I wouldn't be charged for it, AND if it arrived in the meantime to not take delivery.

Thursday - and over 3 weeks since the phone call to QVC, the Hermes delivery chap plonks a huge box on the doorstep - from Peony - the said Palm that was cancelled. I told him that I was advised not to take delivery and he should take it away. This he could not do without authorisation from QVC. :headbang:

Off he went while I then spent 15 minutes on the phone to CS, who first of all couldn't find the order, and then confirmed I had cancelled it. Accordingly the cancellation notification had 'slipped through the net' at Peony ! oh and YES I HAD been charged for it.

Now I have to wait another (within) 5 working days for this damn great box to be collected, and in the meantime its practically blocking my hallway.

Peony are a load of t........ers !!!!

I need a drink.

If you like the palm why don't you just keep it and pay QVC the money?

Peony are the tackiest thing ever. I fell for the spiel once and was not impressed - never again!

Yes I had a problem with one delivery, didn’t arrive for ages then when I was waiting for a Non delivery form from QVC it arrived.I am sure they will loose sales & when you ring Q about it they have no idea what is happening.

I visit Peony regularly and most of their products are really good and realistic.
Sometimes the greenery items are not so good and anything ive ordered direct from Peony is excellent regarding delivery.
I think you’ll find the problem is with QVC- I expect they didn’t pass on cancellation message.
I had a problem with an auto delivery item, so phoned Peony direct and QVC hadn’t passed on the auto delivery information.
If you have any problems, it’s best to go direct to Peony - they even have a dedicated phone number for QVC orders - Peony are always very good at resolving issues

Latest posts

Back