Yankee Candles TSV 16/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

a wee bit boring considering the new Christmas releases. but Black coconut is a real fav of mine

TSV Live Now

Yankee Candle 5 Piece Classics Collection with 5 Gift Boxes
Item Number 709100
QVC Price £56.00
TSV Price £36.00
P&P £5.95
4 Easy Pays of £9.00

This collection from Yankee Candle features two large jar candles, two medium jar candles and a small jar candle in your choice of the scents All Is Bright, Black Cherry, Black Coconut, Christmas Eve, Lemon Lavender, Midnight Jasmine, Peony or The Perfect Tree. Complete with five festive gift boxes so you can share your favourite Yankee fragrance with your friends and family, this set is ideal for giving as gifts, or you can spread them around your house to make it your home's new signature scent.

Fragrance options:

All Is Bright - zesty citrus and warm, comforting musk notes
Black Cherry - rich and sultry cherry notes
Black Coconut - coconut, cedarwood and floral island blossoms
Christmas Eve - a blend of traditional festive scents including a warm fire, sugared plums, and candied fruits
Lemon Lavender - vibrant and refreshing citrus notes with the calming scent of lavender
Midnight Jasmine - a blend of water jasmine, sweet honeysuckle, neroli, and mandarin blossom
Peony - a rich scent of this bright, spring bloom
The Perfect Tree - balsam and fir-scented with festive snowy branches

Contains:

2 x large jar candles (623g)
2 x medium jar candles (411g)
1 x small jar candle (104g)
4 x large gift boxes
1 x small gift box

Total burn time: 480 hours

https://www.qvcuk.com/Yankee-Candle...lection-with-5-Gift-Boxes.product.709100.html

even with postage you are getting I medium jar and the small jar for free plus a discount on the large jars. got mine

even with postage you are getting I medium jar and the small jar for free plus a discount on the large jars. got mine

Which did you go for, boffy?

Another way of looking at it is £96.95 value for £41.95 and, working it out pro-rata that's £10.38 for each large jar, £8.65 for each medium and £3.89 for the small, with the five boxes free. The TSV is a really good price.

I must admit, even I am looking at this offer twice and I hardly buy any Yankees now. Only thing is, although I like about half of the fragrances, I don't really love them, except for Black Cherry but I've got a lot of jars of that already. Decisions, decisions.

Which did you go for, boffy?

Another way of looking at it is £96.95 value for £41.95 and, working it out pro-rata that's £10.38 for each large jar, £8.65 for each medium and £3.89 for the small, with the five boxes free. The TSV is a really good price.

I must admit, even I am looking at this offer twice and I hardly buy any Yankees now. Only thing is, although I like about half of the fragrances, I don't really love them, except for Black Cherry but I've got a lot of jars of that already. Decisions, decisions.

Black Coconut is one of my favourite yankee so I went for that

It kind of feels it would be wrong not to buy but I would only be doing so for the price - the old FOMO.

It kind of feels it would be wrong not to buy but I would only be doing so for the price - the old FOMO.

I wonder if Tarketta is buying this because she's a wrong'un so if she's not going for it, I definitely shouldn't!

I wonder if Tarketta is buying this because she's a wrong'un so if she's not going for it, I definitely shouldn't!

Ha ha, moi??!??!??!

I'm actually going to pass as I'm due the last drop (winter/Xmas) of this year's earlier TSV and I'm not fussed about this one...she says now, but could be tempted by Peony :mysmilie_17:

Ha ha, moi??!??!??!

I'm actually going to pass as I'm due the last drop (winter/Xmas) of this year's earlier TSV and I'm not fussed about this one...she says now, but could be tempted by Peony :mysmilie_17:

That is actually helping me. It reminds me I got a set of 4 large jars from Groupon last month (convenient memory loss there!) for £46 and then I think there was extra cash back or something. I keep saying “no more” to myself but I don’t listen! I have sold a few on eBay lately, however, and I did cancel all my ADs earlier this year.

What ones are you expecting next? I like to imagine it’s me so I can share the anticipation guilt-free.

That is actually helping me. It reminds me I got a set of 4 large jars from Groupon last month (convenient memory loss there!) for £46 and then I think there was extra cash back or something. I keep saying “no more” to myself but I don’t listen! I have sold a few on eBay lately, however, and I did cancel all my ADs earlier this year.

What ones are you expecting next? I like to imagine it’s me so I can share the anticipation guilt-free.

Holiday Shimmer
Snow Dusted Bayberry Leaf
Sugar Frost Christmas

which are all on the yankee site as limited editions

Oooh which ones did you get from the Groupon deal???

This was the only AD I kept going as I wanted all the drops and I'm particularly excited by the Xmas one as it's the US scents - from memory Snow Dusted Bayberry (I love any of the Bayberry fragrances), Holiday Shimmer and Sugar Frost Christmas (both with mint in them, I LOVE minty Xmas candles) - hope they're as lovely 'in the flesh' as the descriptions. Hope that gives you some vicarious thrills.

Latest posts

Back