Yankee Candles TSV 16/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I must admit, singledom does suit me. I have always liked my own space and being able to do what I like at home and when, etc. You're right, I should remember that.

Exactly! :mysmilie_3:

Good job me and the husband have a healthy balance of give and take, I’d end up doing 25 to life otherwise. :mysmilie_17:

She does love a good sniff though doesn’t she Andi, remember “Elimisgate”. :mysmilie_17:
And yes, you’d need a good scrub to get the smell out of those jars if you’re even considering using them for herbs, mind you she might be a good scrubber. :mysmilie_3:

I can't help feeling it's her "o" face from the old back to you trailer when she is sniffing various scented products. She should save it for the novels...

For a birthday a couple of years ago, the husband asked me what I wanted, we were talking about Snack a Jacks and how much I love the salt and vinegar ones, and I wouldn't mind a snugly new pair of pyjamas size 16. I got my size 16 pyjamas.........and 16 bags of salt and vinegar Snack a Jacks because he couldn't remember which of the two I said I wanted, in fairness though, I do eat a lot of salt and vinegar Snack a Jacks. :mysmilie_17:

That's really quite endearing & would make a lovely tv advert.

Exactly! :mysmilie_3:

Good job me and the husband have a healthy balance of give and take, I’d end up doing 25 to life otherwise. :mysmilie_17:
Just after we got married, I was 19 & my Mr T was just 20, a neighbour told me that the key to a good marriage was giving 60% & taking 40%. Being so young & filled with stardust & wonder I just smiled & thanked her. She was right, along with remembering what made me fall in love with him, laughter & never going to bed on an argument her words have stayed with me & I have always said that I married my best friend.

That's really quite endearing & would make a lovely tv advert.

Elton John style, sitting at a piano eating salt and vinegar Snack a Jacks. :mysmilie_19:

Just after we got married, I was 19 & my Mr T was just 20, a neighbour told me that the key to a good marriage was giving 60% & taking 40%. Being so young & filled with stardust & wonder I just smiled & thanked her. She was right, along with remembering what made me fall in love with him, laughter & never going to bed on an argument her words have stayed with me & I have always said that I married my best friend.

Aw that's absolutely lovely T xx

After being alone a lot of my life and making massive mistakes, Mr CC came along and all the dogs past and present. Never say never. Oh, and if they pee you off just say STFU and get the whisky out :mysmilie_17:

Now, just going to put on my all is bright on the tart burner.

CC

Latest posts

Back