IT Cosmetics TSV 17/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was looking forward to this TSV but not impressed don't think I will get it. Loads on reviews on qvc.com saying the illuminating powder arrives cracked or cracks after a few uses.

Not thrilling is it? I've an auto delivery due in December with that foundation & a mascara included so can't see me ordering this.

Not thrilling is it? I've an auto delivery due in December with that foundation & a mascara included so can't see me ordering this.

I recall poor reviews on the lippy. The powder looks the best thing there, but lets not forget THE BAG... wonder if powder is a talc fest?

This TSV looks rather boring. Nothing like last Christmas' one.
Only interested in the lip product. Will pass.

I quite like the lip balm.
I am a lip balm junkie - awlways have to have a lip balm with me, and this is very good, but expensive.

I quite like the lip balm.
I am a lip balm junkie - awlways have to have a lip balm with me, and this is very good, but expensive.

Tinkywinky do you have a favourite lip balm? I too can never have dry lips, hate the thought of dry Matt lipsticks & when they tell you to powder your lips before applying lipsticks,No,Noooo, Noooo!
I like BM Moxi glosses but for the last possissibly 30 years can not function without a Blisteze/ Blistex product within arms length! I don’t rate the Gayle Hayman Lip lift which Q keep raving about, just doesn’t last.

Is this on easy pay? I am planning on buying this as a present, if it is I will get the l’occitane tsv for myself.

we had a similar to that tsv last xmas i think it was & it barely sold in the end they had to pull it & cause its got the Confidence in a Cream cleanser part it wont come here as skincare wont be in a tsv as in this range the skincare dont sell nearly as well as the make up

I’m using that skin cream now - I quite like it.
Skin feels hydrated soft and smooth, wrinkles are better too.
They should do a skincare TSV - I’d buy it.
Lip balm is good too as well as eye cream.

I’m using that skin cream now - I quite like it.
Skin feels hydrated soft and smooth, wrinkles are better too.
They should do a skincare TSV - I’d buy it.
Lip balm is good too as well as eye cream.

its a complicated process in deciding how tsvs go but the closet to an IT TSV with skincare will be a big deal at best as a skincare tsv from them would not sell as the skincare just dont sell in the numbers they need to plus the fact the other skincare ranges sell better without even being aired

The TSV is ready to be ordered, for [FONT=&quot]£42.96[/FONT]: https://www.qvcuk.com/IT-Cosmetics-5-Piece-Your-Most-Beautiful-Glow-Collection.product.236286.html

This five-piece Your Most Beautiful Glow collection from IT Cosmetics features Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF 50, Bye Bye Pores Illumination powder, Tightline 3-in-1 Black Primer, Eyeliner and Mascara, Je ne Sais Quoi Lip Treatment and an Airbrush Essential Brush for perfect application. It's incredibly quick and easy to achieve a sophisticated look with these make-up must-haves.
*A great saving: If you were to buy all of the items except for the Airbrush Essential Brush individually from QVC you’d pay £97. For just £42.96, plus P&P, you will receive all of these items plus the brush, making a fantastic saving of £50.09

Naturally gorgeous - kick off your glowing look with the Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream, offering medium-buildable coverage with a hydrating boost, so you can feel confident in your skin while still getting great sun protection coverage thanks to the SPF 50 formula.

All you need for the day - after you've perfected the look of your skin with the CC+ Cream, sweep on some Bye Bye Pores Illumination powder to set and enhance the formula, then complete the look by making sure your eyes and lips pop with a quick slick of Tightline 3-in-1 Mascara and your Je ne Sais Quoi Lip Treatment.

Stock up on your favourites - choose our Auto Delivery option to receive this same collection without the brush and cosmetics bag in 90 days' time, at today's fantastic price. It's the best way to make sure you're never without your IT Cosmetics must-haves.

Contains:
  • 1 x Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream SPF 50 (32ml) - in a choice of Fair, Light, Medium, Medium Tan, Tan, Rich, Deep; a colour-correcting cream offering a full-coverage finish; formulated with hydrolysed collagen, peptides, niacin, hyaluronic acid, antioxidants and vitamins A, B, C and E
  • 1 x Bye Bye Pores Illumination (9g) - this pressed powder features Optical Blurring Technology that adds natural-looking illumination without glimmer or shimmer
  • 1 x Tightline 3-in-1 Black Primer, Eyeliner and Mascara (3.5ml) - the skinny wand starts coating your lashes at their actual roots to create a tightline eyeliner effect, while coating them with lengthening colour that also aims to condition lashes
  • 1 x Je ne Sais Quoi Lip Treatment (3.4g) - features special pigments that react with the warmth of your lips to create a beautiful pop of colour; contains essential butters and oils, hyaluronic filling spheres and antioxidants
  • 1 x Airbrush Essential Brush - a deluxe, travel-sized brush with ultra-plush Heavenly Luxe synthetic hairs. Ideal for flawless application of the CC Cream
  • 1 x IT girl cosmetic bag

So the second drop of the auto delivery is the same price but no brush or bag ? Cheapskates.

Latest posts

Back