IT Cosmetics TSV 17/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

[FONT=&quot]Auto Delivery collection contains:[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  • 1 x Your Skin but Better CC+ Cream (32ml)
  • 1 x Bye Bye Pores Illumination (9g)
  • 1 x Tightline 3-in-1 Black Primer, Eyeliner and Mascara (3.5ml)
  • 1 x Je ne Sais Quoi Lip Treatment (3.4g)
I don't think so. In the past the price was lower because there wasn't any brush included. But as far as I know, the AD price of the drops never shows in the article description, they only mention it during the shows.

IT Cosmetics 5 Piece Your Most Beautiful Glow Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.236286

Auto-Delivery IT Cosmetics 5 Piece Your Most Beautiful Glow Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238200

QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £42.96
P&P £3.95

This five-piece Your Most Beautiful Glow collection from IT Cosmetics features Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF 50, Bye Bye Pores Illumination powder, Tightline 3-in-1 Black Primer, Eyeliner and Mascara, Je ne Sais Quoi Lip Treatment and an Airbrush Essential Brush for perfect application. It's incredibly quick and easy to achieve a sophisticated look with these make-up must-haves.

*A great saving: If you were to buy all of the items except for the Airbrush Essential Brush individually from QVC you’d pay £97. For just £42.96, plus P&P, you will receive all of these items plus the brush, making a fantastic saving of £50.09

Naturally gorgeous - kick off your glowing look with the Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream, offering medium-buildable coverage with a hydrating boost, so you can feel confident in your skin while still getting great sun protection coverage thanks to the SPF 50 formula.

All you need for the day - after you've perfected the look of your skin with the CC+ Cream, sweep on some Bye Bye Pores Illumination powder to set and enhance the formula, then complete the look by making sure your eyes and lips pop with a quick slick of Tightline 3-in-1 Mascara and your Je ne Sais Quoi Lip Treatment.

Stock up on your favourites - choose our Auto Delivery option to receive this same collection without the brush and cosmetics bag in 90 days' time, at today's fantastic price. It's the best way to make sure you're never without your IT Cosmetics must-haves.

Contains:

1 x Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream SPF 50 (32ml) - in a choice of Fair, Light, Medium, Medium Tan, Tan, Rich, Deep; a colour-correcting cream offering a full-coverage finish; formulated with hydrolysed collagen, peptides, niacin, hyaluronic acid, antioxidants and vitamins A, B, C and E
1 x Bye Bye Pores Illumination (9g) - this pressed powder features Optical Blurring Technology that adds natural-looking illumination without glimmer or shimmer
1 x Tightline 3-in-1 Black Primer, Eyeliner and Mascara (3.5ml) - the skinny wand starts coating your lashes at their actual roots to create a tightline eyeliner effect, while coating them with lengthening colour that also aims to condition lashes
1 x Je ne Sais Quoi Lip Treatment (3.4g) - features special pigments that react with the warmth of your lips to create a beautiful pop of colour; contains essential butters and oils, hyaluronic filling spheres and antioxidants
1 x Airbrush Essential Brush - a deluxe, travel-sized brush with ultra-plush Heavenly Luxe synthetic hairs. Ideal for flawless application of the CC Cream
1 x IT girl cosmetic bag

Auto Delivery collection contains:

1 x Your Skin but Better CC+ Cream (32ml)
1 x Bye Bye Pores Illumination (9g)
1 x Tightline 3-in-1 Black Primer, Eyeliner and Mascara (3.5ml)
1 x Je ne Sais Quoi Lip Treatment (3.4g)

How to use: Your Skin but Better CC+ Cream:

Apply 1-2 pumps to clean skin using the Airbrush Essential Brush
Can be used as your moisturiser, anti-aging serum, concealer, foundation and sunscreen, based on your coverage needs
For best results, apply a smooth, even layer to your face, neck and décolleté

Bye Bye Pores Illumination:

Sweep onto skin for a flawless, skin-perfecting finish
Can be worn over makeup or on bare skin

Tightline 3-in-1 Black Primer, Eyeliner and Mascara:

Starting at the root of your lashes, hold the wand horizontally, then wiggle and sweep up and through your lashes from base to tips
For a beautiful tightline eyeliner effect, fill in gaps between your lashes while pressing the wand along the roots of your entire upper lash line
For a more dramatic look, add additional coats

Je ne Sais Quoi Lip Treatment:

Apply directly onto lips for a natural flush of colour

If you wanted two why would you opt for the auto delivery. No brush or bag, same price, same P&p. Better getting two now with half price p&p on second & everything included!

Anyone got any advice on the shades?

I've been wearing the Light in the summer, but it's a tiny bit dark now. I won't get much lighter from now on.

Is the Fair very fair? Does it oxidise? I tried the Fair in the luminous version and went orange!

I have both the regular CC and and the Illumination one in fair and have to say that in my opinion, the illuminating CC is a teeny tiny bit darker than the original CC. It is by no means the way they always say during the presentation that the Fair is for those with ultra porcellan, fairest of the fair skin. I am fair (with freckles) and believe me, there are people fairer than me, I would say that the fair in IT Cosmetics is like the lightest shade in any other foundation which doesn't offer 48 different colours to choose from. For a reference: I use (the old version) fairly light in Bareminerals Original, from the newer shades it is fair ivory (fairly light is now too yellow for my skin), vanilla in the Complexion Rescue.
As for the shades in general, I think there is a shade missing between the fair and the light because comparing both, the light seems to be very much darker than the fair shade. I could need a shade in between for those summer months.;-)
Both CC creams don't oxidise on my skin. I suggest trying the fair shade and if it does not suit you, you can send it back. You could also order a trial size from beautylish, or you order the fair shade and if it is too light, mix it with your light version?

If you wanted two why would you opt for the auto delivery. No brush or bag, same price, same P&p. Better getting two now with half price p&p on second & everything included!

Very true. I think people think it’s a good way to spread the cost when they don’t need that second one now, but there are the helpful easy pays. Also, don’t assume that what’s in the Auto Delivery will be fresher stock (ie will be manufactured just before it’s despatched a few months hence) - I know from experience that very often it’s the same batch for the AD as the original order.

I wish they were offering the Light Medium in this TSV as that's a great match for my skin. The CC cream is a great product and their brushes are excellent, plus I'm interested in the eyeliner effect mascara, so may go for it as can live with Medium, especially when followed with the powder.

Just rang QVC to ask how much the 2nd AD was, and after a long wait while he checked, was told the same price! I asked why you were getting 2 things less for the same price and he said that the bag and brush were free in the first drop. What a terrible deal!

But the brush is mentioned as part of the 5 piece set...the bag is free, o.k., but not the brush.

I wondered if AY would be presenting especially as they have the makeup wipes which it is well known she is against in any form.Just caught a clip where Ann D mentioned this BUT of course the IT ones are VERY different.Would still like to see AY talking her way out of this.

I ordered this then cancelled order after just chucking out loads of old make-up that had gone off. I need to use my stash up before I buy any more. It seems a bargain but only wanted a new CC cream so I going to resist.
Also the Video with Will previewing the TSV the IT rep said the brush has a full sized head like the other brush sold with the CC cream on its own, sorry I don't think it is the head looks a lot smaller.

Now, I think that is strange, as their skincare is very good and infact much better than other expensive ones sold on QVC. I think their makeup is ok, but much prefer Tarte.
Am I the only one who likes their skincare ?
IT Cosmetics has got 25% off at the moment - Black Friday deal for existing customers, think it goes live for everyone soon, so I’ve stocked up today

Anyone got any advice on the shades?

I've been wearing the Light in the summer, but it's a tiny bit dark now. I won't get much lighter from now on.

Is the Fair very fair? Does it oxidise? I tried the Fair in the luminous version and went orange!

Sorry, only just seen your post
I’m very fair, one of the Morticias of this world but with hair to match ( blonde that’s nearly white instead of black, they do say people look like their dogs! But I do wash my ears so they’re not black)The Fair in this is too dark & much too yellow for me. I do have it from the TSV that included the big Je Ne Sais Quoi palette but I have to mix it with the Body Shop Lightening Drops to be able to wear it. Those drops are a god send with lots of so called fair foundations. For reference I’m Fair in BM original powder foundation, fairly light is too dark, & porcelain in Laura Geller. The new Tarte stick foundation in Fair is light enough though all their others in fair are yellow for some odd reason. The IT powder that people complain is white is a perfect match for me!

aint going to happen closest youl get is a big deal cause their skincare dont sell well at all infact below what they expect it to & TBH i dont think the brand will last long as it just dont sell that good

I am surprised at that as all the Beauty bloggers love and use the CC cream and skincare. I am talking about the likes of Sali Hughes and Nadine Baggot who have been in the beauty industry for a few decades and know their stuff.

for Q its whatever sells the most will be in tsvs ect

I know I have been buying beauty TSV's for 20 odd years so I know what I like and will buy. I am sure they have sold thousands of IT products today so I don't think the brand will be going anytime soon, but I am no QVC Buyer.

aint going to happen closest youl get is a big deal cause their skincare dont sell well at all infact below what they expect it to & TBH i dont think the brand will last long as it just dont sell that good

A few posts of yours recently seem hinting that certain brands won’t be around on Q for much longer
I think if your privy to information that would be helpful to know so stocking up can be done.
Would not a post with brands that won’t last much longer on Q be a good idea please?

:mysmilie_50:

A few posts of yours recently seem hinting that certain brands won’t be around on Q for much longer
I think if your privy to information that would be helpful to know so stocking up can be done.
Would not a post with brands that won’t last much longer on Q be a good idea please?

:mysmilie_50:

SCW is not privy to any information, he does not work for Q and it is all speculation.

Latest posts

Back