IT Cosmetics TSV 17/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have both the regular CC and and the Illumination one in fair and have to say that in my opinion, the illuminating CC is a teeny tiny bit darker than the original CC. It is by no means the way they always say during the presentation that the Fair is for those with ultra porcellan, fairest of the fair skin. I am fair (with freckles) and believe me, there are people fairer than me, I would say that the fair in IT Cosmetics is like the lightest shade in any other foundation which doesn't offer 48 different colours to choose from. For a reference: I use (the old version) fairly light in Bareminerals Original, from the newer shades it is fair ivory (fairly light is now too yellow for my skin), vanilla in the Complexion Rescue.
As for the shades in general, I think there is a shade missing between the fair and the light because comparing both, the light seems to be very much darker than the fair shade. I could need a shade in between for those summer months.;-)
Both CC creams don't oxidise on my skin. I suggest trying the fair shade and if it does not suit you, you can send it back. You could also order a trial size from beautylish, or you order the fair shade and if it is too light, mix it with your light version?

Very helpful stuff, Ani. Sounds like I could be the same shade as you? Am I hearing correctly that BM have f****d with the shades? Just in time for an Xmas Tsv perhaps? Yipeee.:mysmilie_10:

I just wish they would do their skincare on a TSV as I much prefer it to their makeup

How have you found the Skincare, tinks?

SCW is not privy to any information, he does not work for Q and it is all speculation.

I find his posts, speculative or otherwise, to be very useful on upcoming tsv's, oto's etc. I know I'd really miss them if they weren't here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think since last year (?) BM have broadened the shades of the Original Foundation and added a few new ones, but I wasn't able to try them until some weeks ago. For me, the fairly light is now definately too warm, I tried the fair ivory at a BM counter and it fits much better to my skintone. The fair shade is too white for my skin. Hope that helps!

I love their confidence in a cream, skin is more hydrated and supple with wrinkles getting less.
I am also using the bye bye eye cream, also very nice.
I’ve just ordered the new confidence in a cream eye cream too and their No 50 serum primer.
I also like the lip balm, cheaper as a duo on QVC - can’t live without a lip balm, have to have one on me wherever I go/am
I’ve used many different brands on QVC and my skin is loving this brand at the moment.
I am 48, white and with normal (slightly sensitive) skin, if that helps anyone, with some sun damage too.

SisterBliss [/QUOTE] I find his posts, speculative or otherwise, to be very useful on upcoming tsv's, oto's etc. I know I'd really miss them if they weren't here.[/QUOTE]

It's easy to do, you can find what upcoming TSVs are by looking at their Tv schedule for midnight, and OTOs are normally on their website, also fire up your search engine, join Facebook or Twitter and check daily, the company will often leak the TSV product on Social Media. That's if you really want to know, have the inclination or can be arsed.........I know I certainly can't. :mysmilie_3:

Ani - thanks for that. I'm Fairly Light in BM, too. I had no idea they'd re-named the shades, so again, thanks.

I've been using the Confidence in a Cream for the last month and my wrinkles have definitely improved. I bought it on offer as it has some pretty good ingredients, and used it quickly as it's in a jar (I wish they wouldn't do this). I'm using Olay in a red jar (argh!) now, so I'll soon see if it's as good as the CiiC.

Just for anyone who hates chemical spf, the Olay in a red pump (I think it's the Regenerist range - I only use it every day!) has a physical spf30. It's not as heavy as Ultrasun and is nice under makeup.The smell of chemical spf makes me feel ill and it's getting worse. OH has inherited my Ultrasun and other moisturisers with homo-whatsit in.

Ok I confess I ended up getting the TSV as figured I could give the CC Cream,brush,bag and lip balm to daughter for christmas along with her other bits and I would keep the rest. It is going back the brush and bag are tiny, they said it had a full size head errrrr who for a doll. It's a small travel brush at best. The mascara is ok if you want a no no make-up day but I prefer the superhero and benefit Bad gal and like my lashes to be seen.

Ok I confess I ended up getting the TSV as figured I could give the CC Cream,brush,bag and lip balm to daughter for christmas along with her other bits and I would keep the rest. It is going back the brush and bag are tiny, they said it had a full size head errrrr who for a doll. It's a small travel brush at best. The mascara is ok if you want a no no make-up day but I prefer the superhero and benefit Bad gal and like my lashes to be seen.

My TSV hasn't even been dispatched yet, it still says In Process. I've never had a TSV take so long to be sent out, disappointing as people are already receiving their Decleor TSV which was the day after and I don't believe any were available to order early. I've emailed them to enquire about the delay now that I know that you've received yours.

I love the foundation, so for me it is a good buy. My favourite brush of all time is a BareMinerals mini smoothing face brush which came with the Complexion Rescue in a former TSV which I think will be the same size as the brush in this kit so don't be put off by the size miss molly. I find that the larger brush heads just hold onto half of the foundation and it doesn't make it on to my face so for me the larger heads are good for buffing but actual application is better with a small brush head. That said, I haven't actually seen the brush yet so might be in total agreement when mine does turn up.

With regards to the mascara, I do have to say I was a little sceptical about it, the model gave it about 20 brushes and really had to wiggle it! I'd be worried about poking my eye out especially first thing in the morning :sleepy:

My mum had a problem with her order - said processing for days.
Turned out the bank had blocked her card for suspicious activity, which there wasn’t, so we paid with another card until her card was unblocked. She was on holiday with me, so qvc couldn’t contact her.

My TSV arrived yesterday & will give it a try today.I have. Used the CC cream & Bye Bye pores before,tried the lip product yesterday & it just seemed like an ordinary lip salve, the mascara looks tiny, not bothered about bag or brush.This one might be going back?

My mum had a problem with her order - said processing for days.
Turned out the bank had blocked her card for suspicious activity, which there wasn’t, so we paid with another card until her card was unblocked. She was on holiday with me, so qvc couldn’t contact her.

Just a thought if you are on hols abroad has your Mum informed her bank, otherwise card can be blocked?

Thanks for that suggestion, but she was at my home in UK.
Bank thought it was strange that her card was being used 250 miles from home, despite the fact she comes to stay with me every year and uses her card.
When I go abroad, I do inform all card providers so that I can use them abroad.

My bank never tell me what has led to a card cancellation so when I got a phone call telling me details & location of a suspect transaction I thought it strange.The person wanted some details from me but I refused to give & said I would Phone the bank.In the end they put the phone down!It was a scam but they did a serious attempt to spook me which could easily have succeeded.I told the tale in my local branch & they were amazed I had resisted many people fall for it.

Varying off slightly, I've had a lot of fraudulent emails lately saying "your Paypal is restricted, please give details of account" so as usual, I send them off to spoof@paypal and they look in to it, same with eBay which is spoof@ebay. Paypal and ebay told me they never ask for your details to be sent through an email, they'd always ring if there is a problem, just thought I'd let people know incase they get one, my husband did too and he hasn't even got a paypal account.

We are always getting those sort of emails, some relating to accounts we don’t have. I always ignore and delete them.
My mother is very good, she won’t give out any info on the phone, at least she got the sense to refuse info and put phone down.
There are so many scams out there, I won’t even give my name, just tell them that they should know who I am if they are genuine

Latest posts

Back