Yankee Ex Steven

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:mysmilie_43:

Hi forum,

Not been here for a while so forgive me if this has been a topic already.

I miss Steven on the Yankee shows although I like Rosa but not seen her for while. Anyhow I was sad to hear via friend that Steven's Yankee shop in Cardiff is now closed, it's been closed since late summer.

The announcement on the door said after 10 happy years the shop will close! Very sad for him as Yankee seemed to be a big part of his life.

I just wondered if it had been discussed here?

Runnerbean.

The Yankee Candle shop where I am closed down a few years ago. I think they've been on the decline for while.

Last edited by a moderator:
its mainly shop rents that make businesses give up on the high street or shopping centres. even Gap have closed down in Brent Cross

:mysmilie_43:

I see what you did there.....

It is absolutely allowed :mysmilie_8: Spitting the dummy is absolutely OK and necessary sometimes.

CC

It can get heated, but I try to de-personalise the comments when I feel they are at me. I know that I don't store everyone's comments up & then judge them for what they said thereafter, & I like to think that the rest of you are the same.......

In short, I try to see the good in all, even if it can be masked in a comment, or action that I think is odd/silly/or a load of balls/etc/delete as needed....

Of course in real life I am a vile person & a nightmare to live with. I also eat fluffy kittens & small children.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back