MarlaWynne Fashion TSV 19/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There are few things more pointless than a winter garment without any fastening IMO. Stop being cheap, put a couple of fasteners on it and give people the option of wearing it done up or open. Or flapping wide open as usually happens.

There are few things more pointless than a winter garment without any fastening IMO. Stop being cheap, put a couple of fasteners on it and give people the option of wearing it done up or open. Or flapping wide open as usually happens.

i know lots who dont want fastening of any kind of garment in the winter but there is something out there for everyone

I don't mind no fastenings if it's something to wear in the house but you need to be bundled up where I live when it's cold and you're going out. Not sure I like this one anyway so my money's safe. Will be out of my price range anyway.

CC

Although I have been sucked into buying these coatigans in the past they are no use to man nor beast. When in the UK during the winter can you be sure you can go out and not get caught in the rain.

These are for folk who go from car (probably taxi)to office/shop, no parking 3 streets away and walking in the wind and rain battling with a shopper and brolly etc.

Although I have been sucked into buying these coatigans in the past they are no use to man nor beast. When in the UK during the winter can you be sure you can go out and not get caught in the rain.

These are for folk who go from car (probably taxi)to office/shop, no parking 3 streets away and walking in the wind and rain battling with a shopper and brolly etc.

They are not warm enough to wear without a coat,but a coat wouldn’t fit over them & too warm & bulky to wear inside.I very nearly bought a quite heavy long cardy recently but stopped in my tracks & thought when would I wear it?

"but stopped in my tracks & thought when would I wear it? "

Just about sums up most of QVC fashion !

I can appreciate folk north of Stamford having the need to 'wrap up' during the winter months, but living down here in the soft South (35 mile north of London), our winters in recent years seem to comprise a couple of weeks of bitter cold, and a few spells of driving rain.

l have a puffa anorak that barely sees the light of day, a heavy black coat that only attends funerals, and another 'winter' coat that still has the price tag on it. In the main our winterdays are fairly mild, and have lost count of the times I've walked the dog and started to whip off scarves and gloves during the walk. So a 'winter coat' for me is a thing of the past. Admittedly the nights can be very chilly, but once the curtains are closed I never go out.

I have one of her coatigans, I bought it from eBay & I love it. However, it's not something I wear very often because it's only for outside on dry days with mild to cool temperatures; it's just as well it's quite classic in design because it'll last for years. I quite like lagenlook designs & have bought a few pieces from a seller on that auction site, the labels show 'Made in Italy' & the prices are in my budget. It's just a shame that my Mr T calls them my prison garb!

Some of her stuff I’ve seen isn’t practical you’d never be able wear a coat or jacket over the top

Dear god, if that is the TSV Del Boy is wearing now it is worse than awful especially with the dipped hem thing hanging down and ankle boots.

It's dreadful! Has Marla hand-knitted each and every One? To be fair to Debbie she only has it on because she has been expected to.

I wonder if presenters get to keep ‘fashion’ items that they have worn on presentations. Debbie frequently appears in QVC fashion pieces in her selfies, blogs, vlogs....... the retreat must have a lot of wardrobe space.

I'm one of those people SCW talks about who "can't see the point of it" What's it for exactly? too warm to wear indoors, too long to go under a coat, won't keep you warm or dry outdoors, no buttons so it just hangs there, yes SCW, I really don't see the point in it. There is one good point to it though, Debbie Flint could sweep the floors in her retreat/guest house/a week of boredom whilst wearing it......every cloud eh? :mysmilie_3:

Latest posts

Back