MarlaWynne Fashion TSV 19/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder if presenters get to keep ‘fashion’ items that they have worn on presentations. Debbie frequently appears in QVC fashion pieces in her selfies, blogs, vlogs....... the retreat must have a lot of wardrobe space.

Ages ago on here when there were comments about her videos walking the dogs at Sheepwash I checked them out.
I watched her showing her outhouse which housed her fitness equipment and there was a wardrobe full of Q clothing.
She said it needed sorting as there was plenty items she didn’t actually wear anymore.

MarlaWynne Stipple Jacquard Knitted Coatigan with Pockets
Item Number: 174940
QVC Price £125.00
Todays Special Value Price £84.96
P&P £6.95

This stylish jacquard knit coatigan from MarlaWynne features an open front with a shawl collar, plus long sleeves, patch pockets and a gorgeous stipple effect finish. This versatile piece will be your wardrobe staple as we head into the chilly winter months.

Wear it your way - this design will fit easily into your autumn/ winter wardrobe. Try it with jeans, leggings or trousers for a casual weekend outfit, or team with a dress and boots for work.

Choose the colour - available in four wearable shades, this really is a versatile design. Opt for Sand Multi, Black Multi or Taupe Multi for classic tones, or go for the Sapphire Multi option for a touch of stylish colour.

V-neckline
45% acrylic, 21% viscose, 18% wool, 10% cotton, 6% polyester
Hand wash cold

Colour options:

Sand Multi
Black Multi
Taupe Multi
Sapphire Multi

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 91.4cm (36"), S: 96.5cm (38"), M: 101.6cm (40"), L: 109.2cm (43"), XL: 116.8cm (46"), 2XL: 133.4cm (52.5"), 3XL: 143.5cm (56.5")
Length: XS: 81.3cm (32"), S: 83.2cm (32.8"), M: 85.1cm (33.5"), L: 87cm (34.3"), XL: 88.9cm (35"), 2XL: 90.8cm (35.8"), 3XL: 92.7cm (36.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.174940

Unless your washer will hand wash, you’ll be in a right mess trying to wash this in a sink with it dripping everywhere.
Perhaps someone knowledgeable on fabrics could explain the need for such an assortment of materials.

Hubby’s just said what’s on at midnight? Cardi, I said. So he replied have you seen it. Yes on Debbie Flint, Oh my word, bet it looked a right sight, he said. Did she say get one in every colour?

:mysmilie_11:

Unless your washer will hand wash, you’ll be in a right mess trying to wash this in a sink with it dripping everywhere.
Perhaps someone knowledgeable on fabrics could explain the need for such an assortment of materials.

You'd flood your bathroom trying to handwash that!!

Hubby’s just said what’s on at midnight? Cardi, I said. So he replied have you seen it. Yes on Debbie Flint, Oh my word, bet it looked a right sight, he said. Did she say get one in every colour?

That is so funny!!! :mysmilie_17:

He obviously knows her so well

According to Del Boy many sizes/colours are limited stock.

I see Marla couldn’t be bothered coming over for her TSV.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first and last time I ever bought a hand wash top, it ended up as a maxi dress it stretched that much with the weight of the water.

As for Debbie Flint, she looks an absolute sight in those pleather leggings, stretched within an inch of their lives, and as for that TSV. Her singy songy, up and down voice were she's trying to stress something that much incase we can't hear her, over the channel goes. :mysmilie_3:

We didn’t stay around at midnight to watch much, hubby couldn’t get her switched off quick enough.
There didn’t seem too much about the garments at all, it was so much about getting it ordered and what would sell out first plus not to go out without ordering if watching at 8am.

:mysmilie_8: :mysmilie_486:

We didn’t stay around at midnight to watch much, hubby couldn’t get her switched off quick enough.
There didn’t seem too much about the garments at all, it was so much about getting it ordered and what would sell out first plus not to go out without ordering if watching at 8am.

:mysmilie_8: :mysmilie_486:

She's a bugger for doing that, the amount of times she tries to whip people up in to a frenzy and the item is still there later that day, is ridiculous....... seems it is about the hard sell after all. :mysmilie_14:

I see Q are hedging their bets on the navy as its on wait list now in three sizes.
I do hope those on waitlist will get there’s fulfilled ok from the returns.

:mysmilie_50: :mysmilie_11: :mysmilie_17:

The first and last time I ever bought a hand wash top, it ended up as a maxi dress it stretched that much with the weight of the water.

As for Debbie Flint, she looks an absolute sight in those pleather leggings, stretched within an inch of their lives, and as for that TSV. Her singy songy, up and down voice were she's trying to stress something that much incase we can't hear her, over the channel goes. :mysmilie_3:

I've had a few of those disasters, never again & if it can't go in the machine on a delicate wash it doesn't come home with me. Fibby does look an absolute sight & you've described her voice perfectly, her excitement over 18% wool was ridiculous. As for Marla's stand-in she just talks twaddle because this could never be called elegant, pockets ARE pockets not 'gorgeous, gorgeous' & what does it transcend?

I've had a few of those disasters, never again & if it can't go in the machine on a delicate wash it doesn't come home with me. Fibby does look an absolute sight & you've described her voice perfectly, her excitement over 18% wool was ridiculous. As for Marla's stand-in she just talks twaddle because this could never be called elegant, pockets ARE pockets not 'gorgeous, gorgeous' & what does it transcend?

You're right, that coatigan is about as far away from elegant as you can possibly get, I'm astounded at the prices, MW must be QVCUSA equivalent of Gucci.

She's a bugger for doing that, the amount of times she tries to whip people up in to a frenzy and the item is still there later that day, is ridiculous....... seems it is about the hard sell after all. :mysmilie_14:

It's always about the hard sell with Debbie these days. It must be successful or they might have take action to shut up her constant promotion of all of her side hustles by now. A good rule of thumb these days is that if their lips are moving it won't be relevant to products on air, or if it is it will be misleading "calls to action" as you described.

Has it sold out yet? Maybe not. They did slip in a very quick reference to not put it on a hanger because it will stretch. Debbie Pleather Flint advised us to only fold it. Pleather on Debbie! Who thought that was a good idea???

Send it to me for washing, I’m good with woollies but am used to a higher wool content than 18%!? Then will have my Lidl ‘shaver’ at the ready to remove the many bobbles,then spend a day steaming it back into shape.Better buy 2/3 so you can have others to wear when no. 1 garment is in my care.Is that a line for DF to use?

its very unflattering on all the models. its an odd length. you can buy lovely coatigans in gap. I have one for years now. hood, pockets, long and side slits £25 in the gap sale. wool mix too

I thought Fibby Flint’s cost looked familiar. I’ve just found her stylist.
473F32CB-9309-4A48-B718-C5191F9337FA.jpg

Attachments

• 4E020987-22F9-479A-BE2F-28217716D6F1.jpg
    4E020987-22F9-479A-BE2F-28217716D6F1.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 110

Latest posts

Back