MarlaWynne Fashion TSV 19/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The combination of the type/thickness of the fabric, the shoulder design and the positioning/shape of the lapels makes everyone look like a booby box, dreadful :mysmilie_17:

Marla hasn't even bothered to come for this launch. I have a few bits that I pick up on eBay sadly the quality of the fabrics and the dreadful cuts means its only worth a fraction of what she sells them for. you can't talk about luxury if the fabric is cheap and the cut is ruinous

That is interesting Boffy as I have always thought the fabrics were not quality, they might look OK when they stand around in the studio but after a few wears? I ordered a couple of items when MW first came to QVC but returned because of the fit, especially the length of sleeves.I think they give so much hype to this range so hike up the prices accordingly.

I have seen quite a few pieces of MW in the Birchwood outlet shop and they have all been bobbled and out of shape.

Del Boy was saying if you wanted black (which wasn’t an option) buy the navy because from a distance it looked black.

...... and you know as a contrast order another one in a lighter colour
Plus another cause you know someone will say, why didn’t you get me one too.

:mysmilie_50:

I bought one of the balloon dresses in a coffee colour. Flint was wearing it. the top of the sleeves could fit a whole Rino in it. the cuffs were 7 inches or more too wide. the fabric was a cheap loosely woven polyester that bounced like it was on springs. I suspect that this range is a case of The Emperors New Clothes. tell people its lux they will believe it

Latest posts

Back