Skechers Footwear TSV 20/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hmmm, the last pair of skechers I bought the silver mesh lifted away from the sole of the shoe after wearing them for only 3 days. Not impressed. I'll have a look as I need a pair for work.

CC

Skechers On The Go Joy Lace Up Trainer Boot
Item Number: 173547
QVC Price £59.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.98
P&P £4.95

These On The Go Walk Joy Lush boots from Skechers feature a lace-up fastening and soft suede uppers with a faux fur trim at the collar and top of the tongue, plus a comfortable cushioned Air Cooled Goga Mat footbed. Keep your feet cosy, warm and dry on long winter walks with these practical and stylish boots.

Get outdoors - these great boots are perfect if you're heading out on a walk and comfort is key. The faux fur trim and lining will keep your feet nice and toasty too, especially in chilly winter weather.

Take your pick - choose from five stylish colours to best suit your wardrobe. The Black, Charcoal or Chestnut are classics that'll go with anything, or opt for Navy or Burgundy if you're after a splash of deep winter colour.

Find your perfect fit - due to the style of these boots, QVC recommends that you buy half a size down from your standard foot size to make sure you get a comfortable fit.

Side heel 'S' logo
Features Skechers' 5-gen Technology for ultimate comfort
With 3M Scotchguard
Tapered mid foot design
Round toe
Outer: leather; inner: textile; sole: manmade
Heel height: 3.5cm (1.4")

Colour options:

Black
Charcoal
Chestnut
Navy
Burgundy

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.173547

I’ve never really got on with Skechers sizing, either half size too small or big and in the summer the memory foam burns the feet off me.

Latest posts

Back