Hot Diamonds Boutique Coming to Q

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've seen them in our local H Samuel and they are quite tiny stones. Some of the styles are pretty though.

At least twice a year Hot Diamonds change their styles and you can get some great bargains in their outlet on their website. Plus if you register on their site you collect points and can use them on your next purchase. Hot Diamonds also do some great discount codes, 20% usually which even work on their outlet prices. Their packaging is nice too and in the past I`ve bought several things as Christmas gifts from the outlet.
https://www.hotdiamonds.co.uk/hot-diamonds/product-type/outlet

I bought a couple of the flower pendant and earrings from Hot Diamonds a few years back - bought more for the designs than the diamonds - the snowdrops I have are always much admired when I wear them and they were absolute bargains with sale prices further discounted with a code. I'll watch them on Q but may buy direct if the price is better.

I bought a couple of the flower pendant and earrings from Hot Diamonds a few years back - bought more for the designs than the diamonds - the snowdrops I have are always much admired when I wear them and they were absolute bargains with sale prices further discounted with a code. I'll watch them on Q but may buy direct if the price is better.

I have a current working code if that`s any use to anybody. It`s BASKET10 and you get 10% discount on anything even the outlet. After Christmas there will be some real bargains.

I purchased a HD bangle and the catch is awful, one of these days it will be gone for ever.

Last week our jewellers had an offer on a chain and pendant I had admired for a while so I tried it on. The pendant was lovely but the chain was as rough as a chainsaw so needless to say I didn’t buy. I think it may be one of those brands which can be a bit hit and miss even on individual items.

Latest posts

Back