Faux posh

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My dad always used to say that the walls could be covered in frost and I would still ask for the gas fire to be turned down or off

Thanks for the tip about crisps. ����

Youre welcome. :mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_15:

Just had a read of Julia's blogs. My goodness, doesn't she like to brag!

The lighting in the kitchen, to me looks a bit dark.

Don't worry everyone when she has finished this project, there are plenty more to come, the conservatory, the utility room, the decking, garden, etc.

Oh, and of course, her latest book.

She does come from Nottingham Sister.

I knew it!!! Not much gets past my bulls**t (in its many forms) detector

Gosh she doesn’t half ram and big up her place in everyone’s faces.
Really doesn’t she know how it isn’t endearing to boast.
Didn’t you know she lives next to Wentworth Golf Course in the same Road as Kevin Pieterson before he went out to South Africa.
From that you’d think it was a country mansion and she’s lady of the manor, well hardly

:mysmilie_486::mysmilie_483:

You can take the ----(insert choice) out of Nottingham, but you can't take Nottingham out of the ----

Last edited by a moderator:
With all the garden gym erectors, wardrobe fitters, builders, plasters, workmen, kitchen fitters, plumbers, tilers and like at Julia’s doing the jobs.

I’ll just quote her “I don’t wear my bras at home”

:mysmilie_11:

With all the garden gym erectors, wardrobe fitters, builders, plasters, workmen, kitchen fitters, plumbers, tilers and like at Julia’s doing the jobs.

Well to be hoped she doesn't jump up too quickly or she could get a black eye with boobs that size.:mysmilie_17:

The way she talks is a bit odd at times, I put it down to her having a bit of a hybrid accent but yeah, maybe she's putting it on a bit on when she's got a well spoken guest on.

I'm not interested in her enough to read her blog or commit her private life to memory but what I will say is she's one of the better presenters when it comes to giving information about the items being presented, so for me she's OK.

Julia has always had delusions of grandeur. I think as far as she’s concerned she thinks she is ‘The Special One’ at QVC. Has she got married yet? I don’t watch much these days.

I so agree with you, as for any wedding, does anyone seriously think if it had already taken place we would be in the dark, c'mon folks this is Julia we're talking about, of course she'll have to go on about it, leading up to the big day, the big day itself and thereafter phewwwww!

Sleeping 'without' & now this..! She's well endowed so that must be quite uncomfortable as well as looking less than pert. I've always cringed over Ms Huntley's over sharing but Queen Julia sounds almost as bad. I assume the male sales assistants aren't as familiar.

Sleeping 'without' & now this..! She's well endowed so that must be quite uncomfortable as well as looking less than pert. I've always cringed over Ms Huntley's over sharing but Queen Julia sounds almost as bad. I assume the male sales assistants aren't as familiar.

Could you imagine Charlie, Dale or Simon sharing this sort of information "well, yes I sleep in the nude and tend not to sleep in my underpants" apart from a million woman across the country screaming "my eyes! my eyes!" it just doesn't seem right, yet, the likes of Queen Julia and Chuntley feel it's endearing sharing this sort of information. I've never heard the sales assistant in Aldi or Morrisons say it, so don't expect to hear it on an online shop either. :mysmilie_3:

Can you image being served with a piece of cheese or a few slices of ham or waiting for the next product sample or demo of something.
Whilst the sales assistant says did you know we bought a cottage near the golf club and I’ve had a room made in the garden for my gym.
The house is painted in shades of grey, my kitchen has been extended and includes white worktops.
Oh and by the way when at home, I never wear a bra and always sleep naked didn’t you know.

Could you imagine Charlie, Dale or Simon sharing this sort of information "well, yes I sleep in the nude and tend not to sleep in my underpants" apart from a million woman across the country screaming "my eyes! my eyes!" it just doesn't seem right, yet, the likes of Queen Julia and Chuntley feel it's endearing sharing this sort of information. I've never heard the sales assistant in Aldi or Morrisons say it, so don't expect to hear it on an online shop either. :mysmilie_3:
:mysmilie_19:

To use an old-fashioned expression, Melissa Hardy always looks like she's been 'drawn through a hedge backwards'
She has beautiful, thick hair, but it's more than just 'messy.' Could it be a 'bed-head' look, purposely done that way? I can answer my own question - 'yes.'

Latest posts

Back