Faux posh

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have a feeling that the Q will do a wedding series for her, she's had flowers given to her quite often for various events & she's been there since day dot. It will be all the brands & guests she loves, Simon Wilson will probably design pieces in her honour, Keeley will do a marathon beauty routine for her to follow & her hair will be all curly wurly courtesy of Dyson's new thingy. Add to that Liz Earle, Diamonique & Glen Campbell & it'll be total overload.

Oh, FFS!!!! Someone kill me now!

Doesn't Juliahhhhhh hail from Nottingham? I may have detected a hint of East Midlands Glamour in her 'accent'?

Last edited by a moderator:
She's got very exciting news to tell on her blog this week... I had a look at it, I do this sometimes for a laugh, but this time it was because an fb post had said she looked pale & her hair was very dark, personally I think she looks like Morticia Addams. She's so condescending with her photos of her new kitchen extension & telling people to change their clocks grrrrrrr

I bet she's got a fab kitchen with all the top appliances, granite worktop, island, water filter, giant fridge, Kitchen Aid etc

I remember her saying “the” day was to be in October. Either this has changed or it’s tomorrow as surely she wouldn’t set herself up for Halloween wedding jokes.

Don’t understand the ring thing since she has worn a “wedding” set for donkeys years but I’ve never passed up a bit of bling myself so have no room to talk.

Will she manage a proper pair of shoes for her own wedding and not a pair of emus she wore to that guys wedding? Surely too cold for toeposts?

She might have a new posh house at present for for the past 10 she had been renting and moving every couple of months. Remember when she sickened us about her house abroad?

I remember her saying “the” day was to be in October. Either this has changed or it’s tomorrow as surely she wouldn’t set herself up for Halloween wedding jokes.

Don’t understand the ring thing since she has worn a “wedding” set for donkeys years but I’ve never passed up a bit of bling myself so have no room to talk.

Will she manage a proper pair of shoes for her own wedding and not a pair of emus she wore to that guys wedding? Surely too cold for toeposts?

She might have a new posh house at present for for the past 10 she had been renting and moving every couple of months. Remember when she sickened us about her house abroad?

It's got to be about her wedding, unless she's retiring, pregnant or both! Her Sophie wouldn't upstage her by announcing her wedding so it must be that they've decided on a date. I do remember the house in Spain & I'm always grateful for the way the sales staff at the Q allow us glimpses into their lives so, along with Julia's ex house in Spain, there's ickle Claire's gypsy caravan, Anne Dawsson's place in Italy & Jackie Kabler's regular holidays.

She frequently tells all & sundry how she's chosen grey for all the rooms in her house, then does a coy look but doesn't quite reference that book from a few years ago. She also has to add that this is so strange because she's known for her love of colour.

Oh no. She's not going to bore us all again with how she sleeps in the nude and always has done. Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

CC

I fail to see how a selly-telly saleswoman who has been living o'er the brush for donkeys' years should think we're interested in her pantomime of a wedding.

Oh no. She's not going to bore us all again with how she sleeps in the nude and always has done. Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

CC

I've heard her say that, there's too much information and there's tooooooooooooo much information. If I slept in the nude, you wouldn't know were the crinkled sheets stopped and I started. :mysmilie_17:

I've never and would never sleep in the nudy, you never know when you might have to dive out out bed.

CC

Now that's a selling technique I didn't think she'd use, Ms Huntley yes, but Queen Julia? :blush:

I've heard her say that, there's too much information and there's tooooooooooooo much information. If I slept in the nude, you wouldn't know were the crinkled sheets stopped and I started. :mysmilie_17:

I've never and would never sleep in the nudy, you never know when you might have to dive out out bed.

I'm relieved I'm not the only one who thinks like that. I'm more boy scout than Marilyn Monroe - I'd want more coverage than just a spray of Chanel No 5 in an emergency.

I'm relieved I'm not the only one who thinks like that. I'm more boy scout than Marilyn Monroe - I'd want more coverage than just a spray of Chanel No 5 in an emergency.

:mysmilie_19:

I agree, I couldn't think of anything worse. I like going to bed in my scrufiest comfiest Jim jams, the husband (laughingly) said I looked like Albert Steptoe once I looked that scruffy.......well I hope it was because I looked scruffy. :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_19:

I agree, I couldn't think of anything worse. I like going to bed in my scrufiest comfiest Jim jams, the husband (laughingly) said I looked like Albert Steptoe once I looked that scruffy.......well I hope it was because I looked scruffy. :mysmilie_17:

French Maid, Naughty Nurse, Albert Steptoe..? Don't you just love them? Many years ago I had a disastrous perm, I was sobbing over my ruined hair when his nibs made a pitiful attempt at cheering me up by saying that he knew my hair was a big part of me but my bottom was much bigger & he loved it more. Fortunately my hair was rescued but his words have never been forgotten.

Another jim jam gal here (well an old biddy actually) and the thought of sleeping in my altogether leaves me cold in more ways than one especially this time of the year. Sitting on a cold loo in the middle of the night is bad enough but sitting on a cold loo in the buff makes me shiver just thinking about it.
You don`t find many buses driving through your house so getting run over by a bus isn`t going to happen but I`ve had neighbours knocking for help during the night and someone once tried to get through my front door during the night and it turned out to be a very elderly neighbour who had dementia and he`d let himself out of his house and forgot where he lived. His poor wife was fast asleep in bed at home and not knowing he was missing.

French Maid, Naughty Nurse, Albert Steptoe..? Don't you just love them? Many years ago I had a disastrous perm, I was sobbing over my ruined hair when his nibs made a pitiful attempt at cheering me up by saying that he knew my hair was a big part of me but my bottom was much bigger & he loved it more. Fortunately my hair was rescued but his words have never been forgotten.

Another jim jam gal here (well an old biddy actually) and the thought of sleeping in my altogether leaves me cold in more ways than one especially this time of the year. Sitting on a cold loo in the middle of the night is bad enough but sitting on a cold loo in the buff makes me shiver just thinking about it.
You don`t find many buses driving through your house so getting run over by a bus isn`t going to happen but I`ve had neighbours knocking for help during the night and someone once tried to get through my front door during the night and it turned out to be a very elderly neighbour who had dementia and he`d let himself out of his house and forgot where he lived. His poor wife was fast asleep in bed at home and not knowing he was missing.

I sincerely hope Mr T is enjoying doing all the housework, washing and cooking :mysmilie_19:

That's true Vienna, you never know when someone will come a knockin' I was getting changed once in the bedroom when someone knocked on the front door, and trying to get my jeans on before they left resulted in me getting my leg tangled and falling flat on my face, could you imaging trying to do that if like you, someone knocked in the night if you're in your nudy. :mysmilie_17:

I can only bear to sleep in a cami type nighty even in winter. Tog 3 quilt and I must put my hands up, during the summer we both slept in the nuddie. I am prone to sleeping on top of the bed even on the coldest nights and we have windows open.

I sincerely hope Mr T is enjoying doing all the housework, washing and cooking :mysmilie_19:

That's true Vienna, you never know when someone will come a knockin' I was getting changed once in the bedroom when someone knocked on the front door, and trying to get my jeans on before they left resulted in me getting my leg tangled and falling flat on my face, could you imaging trying to do that if like you, someone knocked in the night if you're in your nudy. :mysmilie_17:

Your legs somehow get plaited, you know you're falling & then it's defo flat on your face.

I can only bear to sleep in a cami type nighty even in winter. Tog 3 quilt and I must put my hands up, during the summer we both slept in the nuddie. I am prone to sleeping on top of the bed even on the coldest nights and we have windows open.

Lp are you sure you’re not a polar bear? Brrrr!! I’ve had to just put my dressing gown on reading your post. :mysmilie_17:

As for both sleeping in your nudy, don’t let him eat crisps in bed, those crumbs can be a right bugger. :mysmilie_3:

Gosh she doesn’t half ram and big up her place in everyone’s faces.
Really doesn’t she know how it isn’t endearing to boast.
Didn’t you know she lives next to Wentworth Golf Course in the same Road as Kevin Pieterson before he went out to South Africa.
From that you’d think it was a country mansion and she’s lady of the manor, well hardly

:mysmilie_486::mysmilie_483:

Lp are you sure you’re not a polar bear? Brrrr!! I’ve had to just put my dressing gown on reading your post. :mysmilie_17:

As for both sleeping in your nudy, don’t let him eat crisps in bed, those crumbs can be a right bugger. :mysmilie_3:

My dad always used to say that the walls could be covered in frost and I would still ask for the gas fire to be turned down or off

Thanks for the tip about crisps. 😂😂

Latest posts

Back